Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Player out for SV 5th/6th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Valley boys found out today that they will be finishing up the year without one of their fastest players. 5th grader Jordon Hampton #1 is out for the season with a knee injury.

This is a big lost for the Jr. Cats. Jordon is a great little back who plays very hard. His team mates will sure miss him, but I know they want him to keep his head up!!! He is still an important member of our team and we will be all the stronger next year.

And I know he will be cheering his team during their charge toward the County Championship.
I really hate hearing this... That is one good football player. Seen him play against my cousin. Had the fastest cut backs as any kid I have ever seen at that age.

Jordon I wish you a quick recovery and can't wait to see you play in the future. As the man said "keep your head up". Good luck for the rest of the year to your team!
I hate to hear this! I seen this kid play against my cousin's team and he definitely had one of the quickest cutbacks I have ever seen on a kid that age. He was breaking ankles.

Jordon, I wish you a quick recovery. Also good luck to your team for the rest of the season.

We will be watching out for you next season!
Jordan needs to keep his head up an get well so he can score big time next year !!!!
good luck next year
This is very sad . I know this young man and he will be missed on both sides of the ball . Good luck on your recovery young man .
Did he get hurt in a game i don't know if i have seen him play
hope he gets to filling better soon. Good luck to him and i hope
he is ready to go next season.
Great kid with a love for the game,your skills on the field will be missed but you can continue to be a leader from the sideline for now.Hope you heal well and we can have you back healthy for the future.
Wishing a speedy recovery, he will be missed.
I hate to hear of any child receiving an injury.... I pray this little man gets well soon and has a full recovery and is able to come right back where he left off next season!!!
WOW !!! I hate to hear this JORDO , you"ve been a real inspiration to JARREDD and myself watching you play ! Son, you ate our lunch at the BOBCAT BOWL earlier this season, you can really run that bone, suck it up , listen to your dad (HE SHOULD BE A HEAD COACH IN THIS REGION SOMEWHERE!!!!!) . ( HAT'S OFF TO LOYALTY, IT's A RARE COMMODITY!!!! ). One piece of advice ( Winners Train, Losers Complain ). Come back next year and light them up !!!!!!!!!!(Love ya man the Jarrell Family ).
Yea....thats bad to hear.Wish best of luck.But that is just a good reason to redeam yourself next year.
good luck!