Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 24 Allen Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final !

Coach Hall and the kids at AC really got our attention tonight. We didn't play very well, but alot of that was due to the great game plan the Rebels came in with. AC played ball control EAT the clock and it worked well for them. If those boys stay together they will make some noise in the future ! Good Luck Coach ! Corey is a BEAST !
Proud of my team, played through some injuries tonight and still managed to get the win.
I agree with Coach Howell, I thought that Allen Central played some great ball tonight. A.C. has really improved at all levels. I thought all 6 teams played hard tonight. I would just like to congratulate all the kids that played football - they ALL played their hearts out. And that is all a coach or a program can ask for. I love it when Floyd County kids do their self proud. GREAT JOB!
Congrats Adams
Congrats Adams. Sounds like it was a great game. How did the B-team and C-team games turn out.
Was this the final Floyd County game played?
If so, I know Betsy Layne was 1st in A-team, but what was the finishing order for the rest of the teams?
Also, what was the finishing order for the B-team and C-team divisions?
B-team was Adams 4-0 (7-2 overall)
C-team was South Floyd (I think) ???

A-Team 1. Betsy Layne
2. Adams 3-1 (8-1 overall)
3. Allen Central
4. South Floyd
5. Allen
B team standings

1. Adams
2. BL
3. AC
4. SF
5. Allen

not sure on c team as far as final standings. I think sf finished first and adams second.
Thanks for the info. everybody. If South Floyd won the C-team division, this is an unique year in Floyd Co. Middle School football. It will be the first time in a long long time that no school won 2 or more division. Now here is the Floyd trivia question that I have always wanted to know. Besides AMS has any other school swept all 3 levels of play?
I'm pretty sure South Floyd won the C Team for the county this year. I haven't heard that anyone in the county beat them. And I would say that Adams C Team came in 2nd b/c they defeated the other 3 c teams. I don't have a guess on the final 3 spots. GREAT JOB ADAMS B TEAM (COUNTY CHAMPS).:1: Congratulations to Betsy Layne A Team & South Floyd C Team.:Thumbs::Thumbs:
What was Allen b team record they looked pretty good last night and does #32 on their A team always play on b team.
Congrats to the Blackcats. As always Coach Howell has turned out another quality team. I know they were playing through some injuries but this team played very hard and is a solid football team. Even with the injuries I was very impressed with this Blackcat team. This was a very fun game to be involved in and is exactly why I coach. Our AC team has worked hard all season and has been improving with time on the field. I am very proud of the effort and heart the Rebels showed in this game. I wish Coach Howell and his Blackcats the very best in the Big Sandy tournament.