Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Blue/White Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone going to this?
I ordered my tickets today.. got section 40.
Do a lot of people usually go to this? I'm not sure.
Calipari was twittering about how fast the tickets were selling.

This yet again proves our fanbase.
Selling this fast for a scrimmage.. I dont think any other fanbase does that, haha.
when is it?
Oct.28th, and yes, I got Section 14, Row Y,Seat 13
hey, i might go, where could someone get tickets at.. Ticketmaster?
Yeah ill be there Section 16...guys with the loaded roster that we have, this could possibly be the best UK game to watch until December! Just think of the match up's that will be on the floor......

Wall vs Bledsoe
Dodson vs Miller
Hood vs Harris
Patterson vs Stevenson
Cousins vs Orton
Got two separate sets of tickets. The set I'm keeping is Section 30 Row DD. Yes that's front row and mid court. Smile
NYY10 Wrote:hey, i might go, where could someone get tickets at.. Ticketmaster?

Yeah Ticketmaster, and the best available now are upper arena. But upper arena seats are pretty good at rupp
I'm looking forward to this.
gish_7 Wrote:Yeah ill be there Section 16...guys with the loaded roster that we have, this could possibly be the best UK game to watch until December! Just think of the match up's that will be on the floor......

Wall vs Bledsoe
Dodson vs Miller
Hood vs Harris
Patterson vs Stevenson
Cousins vs Orton

Pardon me while I wipe the drool off the floor :worthy: That will be some good basketball!
The Blue Blur Wrote:Got two separate sets of tickets. The set I'm keeping is Section 30 Row DD. Yes that's front row and mid court. Smile

Lucky!
My seats are row WW.. Is that the top or the bottom of the section?
sports-fan08 Wrote:Lucky!
My seats are row WW.. Is that the top or the bottom of the section?

i think thats like main top lol.
Section 30 Row J can't wait.