Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams vs hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adams plays at hazard thursday, should be a great game, who wins this one.
:devilflamdont no alot about either team.but i no hazard has a lot of tradition.HAZARD WINS
I agree with the first post, it should be a great game. However, its two teams that both have great tradition. Adams pulls out the win in a close one.
Definitely will be a good one! Two great teams here.
Hazard is the best football team I have seen play this year, but good luck Adams.
Good luck to both teams
Go Bulldogs!!!
I would say Adams by a touchdown!
Anyone heard a score on this game yet?
42-14? Hazard
Tough night for the Blackcats. Tough way for Tyler to end the season. Thank God for answered prayers !! He will be OK but he took a HARD hit !! Proud of my kids the way they played the rest of the night for TYLER !! Two other starters hurt, but should be ok after some needed rest !
Congrats to the Bulldogs on the win! All of us at Hazard are so glad to hear the players that were injured will be ok. No one wants a kid to get hurt and we are thankful they will be fine.
Where is Adams located?
Prestonsburg
Thanks for the info
Could someone let us know how the injured boys are now? Thank you.
Both will be fine. Doesn't look promising for playing this week, but both should be fine... That is the most important thing !
Amen! Thanks for the information and I hope for a speedy recovery for both.
yes they are both okay and making a recovery and they both will be playing the next game one almost had a fractured colar bone and a concution and one got hurt pretty bad almost broke his neck but yes they both are making a good recovery !
the two boys were hurt pretty bad one almost fractured his colar bone and had a slight concusion and if your talking about tyler he is doing better with his neck if that is who your talking about the other starter. we hope to see them play against johnson central on thursday but there # 10 and # 21:Thumbs:
yea they had a HARD game like the thread was talking about 2 of their starters got hurt and went to the hospital and yea they are fine but they both got hit REALLY hard by #86 and #41 from hazard and the two of our players that got hurt was #10 and #21 two good starters ones in 7th and one is in 8th and they are both playin tonight so they are finnaly ok we hope they wont get hurt tonight