Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lindley and Warford out for South Carolina game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not good news for the UK defense.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Not good news for the UK defense.

Sad makes me sad
That's real good.
luckily were playing against a horrible passing team
Warford doesn't hurt us being out, but Lindley being out might have a mental effect on our team as he is one of our leaders, and of course, being an All-American he will definitely make an impact on how SC plays us. This may be SC's passing attack's coming out party with our DB's being so banged up...Hopefully not though.
this sucks
Doesn't matter, USC's defense is too good for UK to handle. They're only hope is that Garcia is bad Garcia this week and not the quarterback that he has been promised to be.
launchpad4 Wrote:Doesn't matter, USC's defense is too good for UK to handle. They're only hope is that Garcia is bad Garcia this week and not the quarterback that he has been promised to be.

well USC's is really banged up on D 3 of their top 4 Lbs on the depth chart are out for this one
launchpad4 Wrote:Doesn't matter, USC's defense is too good for UK to handle. They're only hope is that Garcia is bad Garcia this week and not the quarterback that he has been promised to be.

So this garcia guy is like hartline?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So this garcia guy is like hartline?

yep as i have said in many threads...
Randall Burden is an upgrade in Warford's case. Warford may be a little more physical than Burden but he gets burned alot. Burden covers extremely well and I haven't seen him get run by yet. If Burden begins to get a little more physical with the WRs I think we could have another nice Cornerback on our hands in the young sophomore.