Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ #25 South Carolina (Oct. 10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kickoff at 12:30.

Is this the year we finally beat Spurrier? I seen where Lindley could be out this game as he was listed as doubtful for sat. game against the Gamecocks.

UK-21
SC-17
No Lindley= No Victory
Lindley=Victory
id like to see the Cats come out with the Win but its just something about steve spurrier, they cant never beat him.
SC by 10 but i hope im worng
It's the year we finally beat the ole' Queeer Spurrier...

UK 30
SC 17
USC at home will win by 14
If they would start Cobb as QB the may have a chance. I think Hartline is 3 or 4th string
Depends on how many points we put up
Kentucky is capable of defeating USCjr, but I just don't think they will. Spurrier coached teams own UK and it will continue. Prove me wrong Cats!

S. Carolina- 27
Kentucky- 13
I think if Hartline throws interceptions we will see Cobb. Illinois did the right thing by benching there quarterback. UK should make a example of Hartline if he starts out bad.

UK 27
USC 17
What station will this game be on?
I think this is gonna be the game where Coach Brooks finally gets everything together and gets the team out of the rut. Considering the two teams we just played were No.1 and No.3 it's understandable but we didn't loose those games because of talent we lost them because of mistakes. I think Kentucky gonna have everything working for them this week and they'll get the win!!

Kentucky: 27
S.Carolina: 17
I hate to say it, but....

USC- 28
UK- 17
I really have a good feeling about this one. South Carolina doesnt have 'IT'. Plus in the past Spurrier has a tendency to lose some games they should win and struggle after the beginning of the season, and were due to beat a good team. Lets go get em' cats. Beat those cocks. Sorry had to say it

UK- 24
SC- 20
Brooks overall record at UK is 31-38, and 13-31 in the SEC. Brooks has never beaten SEC East rivals South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee, losing six straight to each.

Hope we can beat USCjr,
Im gonna say UK takes this one by 7
UK-24
SC-17
I think Hartline will have a break through and make alot of people believers. and Cobb is going to have an excelltent game rounded out with Locke And Smith dominating on the ground.
Something is telling me UK pulls the upset this week. UK wins by 3 points
Jeffries being out is going to hurt, but we have some strong up and comers ready to fill in.

Obviously Lindley is a killer, especially if Warford can't play. But we have other capable DB's.

SC's kicking woes are as bad as ours on KO distance, and their punter is weak. If UK can take advantage of this, they should be able to dominate field position, as Locke and Cobb are seriously scary return guys. We need 1-2 returns for either TD's or set us up in the red zone. We do that, especially early, and we can win this game. Need to win a turnover battle also.
we NEED to stay away from the 50 stupid penalties we have constantly been getting the past two weeks!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:If they would start Cobb as QB the may have a chance. I think Hartline is 3 or 4th string
I could not agree more. I'm sure Hartline has good talent but clearly he is not the talent that will put us in position to beat the SEC kings. And if we aren't playing for championships we are wrong. Put players on the field who can give us a great shot at winning.
How many more times does Hartline have to mess up before he is benched? I just don't understand, and frankly if he doesn't perform in this game, he needs to be benched. By benching him last year, made him better.
South Carolina 31
Kentucky 20
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:If they would start Cobb as QB the may have a chance. I think Hartline is 3 or 4th string
i agrre hartline is horrible...........we can use matthews as main recevier we dont need hartline he was a waisted scholarship...
Hartline is a Joke!!
First quarter drive by Ky after forcing Sc punt...Looking to score!!!!
1st & 10 K.y. on SC23 while waiting flag for kicking football on SC unsportsmanlike conduct...2nd & 15
SC gave us that one
Dropped catch should have been a td---announcers said it wasn't Hartline's fault that time.lol.. field goal is Good! 3-0 KY missed opportunity,can't do that & expect to win.
shewwww big run on ko to ky 34 yd.line
Pages: 1 2