Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gymnastics for an Old Person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm 24, and I want to take gymnastics again. I havent taken it since high school, so Im out of shape, and a relative beginner again. Is there anyone around here that would take an old person like me? Could I take a private lesson?
OMG, 24 and an old person???? lol, you are still just a pup.
You are not old dear! And of course you can still take gymnastics. I'm sure any instructor in this area Would love to sign you up. However private lessons are a little bit pricier than a regular session. It's usually cheaper to have 2 or 3 people go in with you and get a private group session. Good Luck!!
Im old in gymnastics years! lol
and btw, do you have any idea how much private lessons are? like an approximation? Because I dont know anyone else who would want to go with me! lol and I dont want to be in a class of high school girls or 5 year olds that will make me look even worse! hahah
Regular sessions are $10 plus the $25 insurance fee (usually a once a year fee). I know that when we did private group sessions, about 3 or 4 girls, it was $20-$25 each. But you get more one on one time and more turns. I'm not sure how much completely private sessions are, but do expect them to be over $20.
You might want to check your local gymnastics or tumbling clubs too. Top Flight Gymnastics in our area has recently added an adult tumble fit class...this was because there was such an interest from adults. It would be worth asking a local club if they have considered trying a class like this.