Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: who wins pike co.7/8 grade tournament?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well its looking like belfry.but who they play is about to get interesting.it could come down to a three way tie.with pikecentral beating pikeville 2 weeks ago.if shelby valley can beat pikeville/pike central in the last to games of the season it would be decided on margin of victory.so get your heads up valley work hard, stay focused and you will be there at the end. GOOD LUCK VALLEY!:devilflam
You DO mean a three way tie between whom will have to play Belfry don't you? Has Belfry lost to a county team yet OR this season?
yes p.h.s. i did mean 3 way between valley,central,pikeville.as far as i no belfrys 8th has not been beat. they are very dominate.i dont see anyone even coming close.
Belfry has not lost to a county school and none of the game's have been close. They have lost to Johnson Central once, 8-0, in a good game a couple of weeks ago at JC.
thanks buckslover68 didnt no that were was this game played?
thanks buckslover68 didnt no that were was this game played at?
bucslover68 Wrote:Belfry has not lost to a county school and none of the game's have been close. They have lost to Johnson Central once, 8-0, in a good game a couple of weeks ago at JC.

It was at JC. JC scored on their first drive and neither team threatened until Belfry got within JC's 15 yard line in the last 2-3 minutes, but they could not score.
Belfrys 8th grade team is very dominate and has the capability of playing and possibly winning a state championship someday.They have a great defense and a powerful offense that can score at will.....would u happen 2 know how many times there 8th graders get held back?
ballin23 Wrote:Belfrys 8th grade team is very dominate and has the capability of playing and possibly winning a state championship someday.They have a great defense and a powerful offense that can score at will.....would u happen 2 know how many times there 8th graders get held back?

they get held back every year until they grad,lol,jkTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
On this team, ballin, there are three hold backs.... I was mistaken in posting that there were two in another thread.
Belfry wins County
ballin23 Wrote:Belfrys 8th grade team is very dominate and has the capability of playing and possibly winning a state championship someday.They have a great defense and a powerful offense that can score at will.....would u happen 2 know how many times there 8th graders get held back?

Speaking from experience, parents at Belfry very, VERY, seldomly hold kids back for athletics.............
Belfry.
well cuppet 777 it sure looks like they get held back that much....lol ,they r very powerful and dominate.....and how many times has those 3 been held back phs95
Usually only the ones from west Virginia get held back!
NEXT Wrote:Speaking from experience, parents at Belfry very, VERY, seldomly hold kids back for athletics.............

And you have had some experience with this NEXT....
ballin23 Wrote:well cuppet 777 it sure looks like they get held back that much....lol ,they r very powerful and dominate.....and how many times has those 3 been held back phs95

I'll answer that, ONCE..
Salimander Wrote:Usually only the ones from west Virginia get held back!

If I lived in West Virginia and my son wanted to play football, he would play for BELFRY...
BHSPirateMom #1 Wrote:I'll answer that, ONCE..

ONCE,thats pretty funny it looks like half of them was held back about 2 or 3 times lol.......that is by far the biggest 8th graders i have ever seen in my life ..r u sure u r not mistaken lol?
ballin23 Wrote:ONCE,thats pretty funny it looks like half of them was held back about 2 or 3 times lol.......that is by far the biggest 8th graders i have ever seen in my life ..r u sure u r not mistaken lol?

Yes, 3 of them have been heldback 0NCE.. And only one of them is a big boy, the other two are not very big at all.. I have no reason to lie and I am not mistaken.. Most of those big boys are truly 8th graders.. As if it matters, they are in the 8th grade..
BHSPirateMom #1 Wrote:Yes, 3 of them have been heldback 0NCE.. And only one of them is a big boy, the other two are not very big at all.. I have no reason to lie and I am not mistaken.. Most of those big boys are truly 8th graders.. As if it matters, they are in the 8th grade..

Why is it so hard for some of these people to understand the concept of big teenagers? Most of them aren't even that big, though there is one that is HUGE and looks like he is 16.... funny that he is younger.... The ones that were held back are the smaller kids LOL

We don't need another thread to go down this same path.... back to the topic of who will win county this year.... Start a new thread if you want to discuss the age of Belfry's players!