Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BBM on T.V.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this will be televised by the Big Blue Sports Network,
but does anyone know if there will be a re-run anytime?

I Have a football game I'm supposed to go to that night,
and I had planned on missing to go to BBM but I, sadly, didn't get tickets.
I was gonna stay home and watch it, but if theres gonna be a re-run I could just watch it then.

Thanks.
WYMT shows it at midnight I believe
CardinalAlum Wrote:WYMT shows it at midnight I believe

Are you forsure because if they are showing it at midnight that would be great. Im wanting to go watch rowan county and Lawrence county that night. Let me know if you find out if it comes on for a re-run.
Even if there isn't a rerun, someone will TIVO it and upload it to the internet and I'm sure you can go to Catpause.com and someone would gladly provide you with a link to watch it.
When is Midnite Madness?
^ It's Friday night at 7:30.

I'm sure the UK Athletics website will air it live on their just as they did last year.
Thanks dude.
To my knowledge WYMT always shows it at Midnight.
Here is what you do go to Google because the schedule says it will be broadcast on Big Blue Sports Network but go to Google type in Big Blue Sports Network click on the first link which will say Kentucky Multimedia-university of kentucky official athletic site when it loads up it will have every radio station in the state that is a sponsor of the cats what area they are from and the station but dont worry scroll on down and it will have the well never mind here you go

*Basketball only

Big Blue TV Stations:
Bowling Green-WBKO-TV
Evansville, IN-WTVW-TV
Hazard-WYMT-TV
Hopkinsville-WKAG-TV
Huntington, WV-WSAZ-TV
Lexington-WKYT-TV
Louisville-WDRB/WMYO
Paducah, KY / Cape Girardeau, MO-WDKA-TV

Cable Affiliates
Fox Sports South & Fox Sports Ohio-OH, KY, GA, TN, AL, MS, NC, SC
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Here is what you do go to Google because the schedule says it will be broadcast on Big Blue Sports Network but go to Google type in Big Blue Sports Network click on the first link which will say Kentucky Multimedia-university of kentucky official athletic site when it loads up it will have every radio station in the state that is a sponsor of the cats what area they are from and the station but dont worry scroll on down and it will have the well never mind here you go

*Basketball only

Big Blue TV Stations:
Bowling Green-WBKO-TV
Evansville, IN-WTVW-TV
Hazard-WYMT-TV
Hopkinsville-WKAG-TV
Huntington, WV-WSAZ-TV
Lexington-WKYT-TV
Louisville-WDRB/WMYO
Paducah, KY / Cape Girardeau, MO-WDKA-TV

Cable Affiliates
Fox Sports South & Fox Sports Ohio-OH, KY, GA, TN, AL, MS, NC, SC