Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I Hate Nick Saban!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Overall i was impressed with Alabama in this game and i came to the conclusion that i would probably like them to represent the SEC for a National Championship. And then Saban shows his true colors going for it on 4th down then running a fake FG all with under 3 minutes left, and then throwing on 4th down up by 3 TD's with a minute left. Now that I see what a prick Saban is i wish only the worst for his team and him. I hope Mcelroy (the QB) breaks his collarbone on throwing arm, I hope Ingram tears his ACL's in both knees, I hope Julio Jones gets so many concussions he is forced to call it quits and McClain can break both forearms so he cant tackle anymore. I hope someone jumps Saban and gives him a good beaten on his way back to the bus.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Overall i was impressed with Alabama in this game and i came to the conclusion that i would probably like them to represent the SEC for a National Championship. And then Saban shows his true colors going for it on 4th down then running a fake FG all with under 3 minutes left, and then throwing on 4th down up by 3 TD's with a minute left. Now that I see what a prick Saban is i wish only the worst for his team and him. I hope Mcelroy (the QB) breaks his collarbone on throwing arm, I hope Ingram tears his ACL's in both knees, I hope Julio Jones gets so many concussions he is forced to call it quits and McClain can break both forearms so he cant tackle anymore. I hope someone jumps Saban and gives him a good beaten on his way back to the bus.

Maybe a little to much anger but after they stunt that Alabama pulled I hope they don't win another game. I just don't wish any harm to anyone.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Overall i was impressed with Alabama in this game and i came to the conclusion that i would probably like them to represent the SEC for a National Championship. And then Saban shows his true colors going for it on 4th down then running a fake FG all with under 3 minutes left, and then throwing on 4th down up by 3 TD's with a minute left. Now that I see what a prick Saban is i wish only the worst for his team and him. I hope Mcelroy (the QB) breaks his collarbone on throwing arm, I hope Ingram tears his ACL's in both knees, I hope Julio Jones gets so many concussions he is forced to call it quits and McClain can break both forearms so he cant tackle anymore. I hope someone jumps Saban and gives him a good beaten on his way back to the bus.
And we would still be 14 points better than Kentucky Smile
TidesHoss32 Wrote:And we would still be 14 points better than Kentucky Smile

Karma is a son of a gun. Wait till the SEC champ. and Florida will make Bama feel bad for running it up on UK.
That was pretty Bush league!

I will give Alabama the 4th down TD pass attempt, if they didn't throw it, they would have kicked the FG. They could have tried to run it though.
But you can't seriously condone his actions at the end of the game. Saban was totally without class. Like he has always been.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Maybe a little to much anger but after they stunt that Alabama pulled I hope they don't win another game. I just don't wish any harm to anyone.

Yeah i didnt really wish harm on any players it just really ticked me off. I didnt know how classless saban was til now, and it wasnt the players calling the plays and trying to run it up. I shouldnt have let my anger get to the point that i said things i didnt mean and regret, but i really do hope that alabama loses all remaining games.

now TH be nice wouldnt dont get to cocky...Give us a better QB and this would have been a nail bitter IMO...Personally I didnt have a problem with the fake FG basically it was hey you stop us here and still have a slight shot at making this more of a ball game or we get this and the game is over...Not really a bush move parsay
There is a big drop off between #1 and #3, because Florida will hurt Alabama. Florida is much stronger and faster and has a better defense. Overall, put anyone at QB instead of Hartline and today would have been a ballgame. But to all the cocky Bama fans, just wait a few months. We will put a hurtin' on you.

Idk how many touchdowns did hartline throw to you guys?
Talk about a game of inches. When the right call was made of no safety I looked at teh wife and said that was a heck of a chance of taking control and having a chance at winning. Now watch Alabama drive this down and score and that will be it. Of course I couldn't have imagined the following fumble and TD 19 seconds later or the interception and another TD 1:21 game time after that.
LOL...blah blah blah..yeah bring on the Gators. I cant wait for it myself, because this is the type of team that gives teams like Florida fits. Bama couldnt have played much worse than they did yesterday and they still CANNED the Cats by 18 points..on the road. I love UK, but the fans seriously need to get a grip. As soon as UK fans and players quit depending on everybody else to call off the dogs, and actually put their big boy pants on and do it themselves, youll be better off..I picked UK to go 5-7 because I wasnt drinking the Kool Aid and picking them 9-3 like a lot of people on here. UK ISNT THAT GOOD. No matter if people want to admit it or not, but UK has a real problem at quarterback, and I mean a REAL problem. UK will win ONE conference game, and its a teeter totter between Miss State or Vandy. Hartline makes the worst decisions of anybody Ive ever seen play college football. I know the Hartline backers on here will blast me, but deep down inside, you KNOW Im right.
Hartline is horrible, if it wasn't for him, I would say UK would be an above average team. But Alabama still would have beat UK even if they had a diff quarterback unless it was Tim Tebow or Colt McCoy. But I really don't think Alabama has a shot at Florida. And if they were to beat the gators for some strange reason, Texas will destroy Bama in the championship.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LOL...blah blah blah..yeah bring on the Gators. I cant wait for it myself, because this is the type of team that gives teams like Florida fits. Bama couldnt have played much worse than they did yesterday and they still CANNED the Cats by 18 points..on the road. I love UK, but the fans seriously need to get a grip. As soon as UK fans and players quit depending on everybody else to call off the dogs, and actually put their big boy pants on and do it themselves, youll be better off..I picked UK to go 5-7 because I wasnt drinking the Kool Aid and picking them 9-3 like a lot of people on here. UK ISNT THAT GOOD. No matter if people want to admit it or not, but UK has a real problem at quarterback, and I mean a REAL problem. UK will win ONE conference game, and its a teeter totter between Miss State or Vandy. Hartline makes the worst decisions of anybody Ive ever seen play college football. I know the Hartline backers on here will blast me, but deep down inside, you KNOW Im right.

granted however that same Kentucky team put up 134 rushing yards on you which had not happened all season, same Kentucky team put up over 300 yards offense which has not happened all season...and that same UK team which proved the offense has some type of life in them HAD 4 TURNOVERS...You dont make mistakes move the ball like you did for the majority of the game and this game would have been a barn burner. Like you said this team is one QB away from being a 8 to 9 win team...Right now Hartline im afraid will only lead us to maybe 4 if lucky 6...Still we need to learn how to seal off the cut back lanes because just like the Louisville game Ingram killed us yesterday...I am please with Locke's play, the O line and D's play yesterday still need to polish the secondary...On to Columbus...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LOL...blah blah blah..yeah bring on the Gators. I cant wait for it myself, because this is the type of team that gives teams like Florida fits. Bama couldnt have played much worse than they did yesterday and they still CANNED the Cats by 18 points..on the road. I love UK, but the fans seriously need to get a grip. As soon as UK fans and players quit depending on everybody else to call off the dogs, and actually put their big boy pants on and do it themselves, youll be better off..I picked UK to go 5-7 because I wasnt drinking the Kool Aid and picking them 9-3 like a lot of people on here. UK ISNT THAT GOOD. No matter if people want to admit it or not, but UK has a real problem at quarterback, and I mean a REAL problem. UK will win ONE conference game, and its a teeter totter between Miss State or Vandy. Hartline makes the worst decisions of anybody Ive ever seen play college football. I know the Hartline backers on here will blast me, but deep down inside, you KNOW Im right.

Florida returns all 11 defensive starters, I'm sure they'll be ready for ANYTHING Bama can throw or run at them.

im a little confused, i missed the 4th quarter but they didnt score in the 4th

HAHAHA!!! :rockon::Thumbs:
PC_You_Know Wrote:Florida returns all 11 defensive starters, I'm sure they'll be ready for ANYTHING Bama can throw or run at them.
Ill bet you your soul we wont be down 31 after the first quarter lol!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ill bet you your soul we wont be down 31 after the first quarter lol!

funny you say that because if we can run the ball as effectivley as we did on you I really am going to hate to see what florida does just saying :eyeroll: lol
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:funny you say that because if we can run the ball as effectivley as we did on you I really am going to hate to see what florida does just saying :eyeroll: lol

yea and floridas QB can throw
lol Are you all REALLY saying Florida will beat Alabama as bad as they did Kentucky? You all are high. Bama played the worst game theyve played all year, and still beat you by 18 at your place! We played our worst and you ran the ball for 134 yards on us and we STILL WON BY 3 TOUCHDOWNS! LOL..Ah its no use to dumb down to UKs level in football. I mean, these are the same people that scream "FIRE RICH BROOKS" after losing to the number one team in the nation, or scream "FIRE RICH BROOKS" after every loss UK suffers from. The same Rich Brooks that has BUILT this program basically from scratch lol..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:im a little confused, i missed the 4th quarter but they didnt score in the 4th

No they didnt score, but that doesnt mean they weren't being disrepectful. They had a 4th down just in kentucky territory with around 3 minutes left in the game and instead of punting they go for it, then they have a 4th down easily in field goal position with around 2 minutes left and they fake the FG, and to top it off they have a 4th down inside the redzone with a minute left and they pass and take a shot at the endzone. All of this was completely uncalled for with the game underwraps. The first time they went for it could almost be justified by saying they were just trying to run the clock down, but the next two just proved Saban is a no class prick.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol Are you all REALLY saying Florida will beat Alabama as bad as they did Kentucky? You all are high. Bama played the worst game theyve played all year, and still beat you by 18 at your place! We played our worst and you ran the ball for 134 yards on us and we STILL WON BY 3 TOUCHDOWNS! LOL..Ah its no use to dumb down to UKs level in football. I mean, these are the same people that scream "FIRE RICH BROOKS" after losing to the number one team in the nation, or scream "FIRE RICH BROOKS" after every loss UK suffers from. The same Rich Brooks that has BUILT this program basically from scratch lol..

Nah man im just giving you a hard time...However, I do think their is a major drop of from #1 and #2 in the nation right now which in my eyes are Bama and Florida...I really do think UF will win this one by 21...And i really dont care if you played bad or claim to play bad anyone can claim that i can claim hey our Offense played bad we had 4 turnovers that why we lost the game is it in fact the reason very quite possible...Give me video proof to how Bama played bad IMO it was the loss of the big of D-linemen that hurt them to be honest...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Nah man im just giving you a hard time...However, I do think their is a major drop of from #1 and #2 in the nation right now which in my eyes are Bama and Florida...I really do think UF will win this one by 21...And i really dont care if you played bad or claim to play bad anyone can claim that i can claim hey our Offense played bad we had 4 turnovers that why we lost the game is it in fact the reason very quite possible...Give me video proof to how Bama played bad IMO it was the loss of the big of D-linemen that hurt them to be honest...
No I have no problem with you either..I enjoy your posts and you are an educated sports fan, and I enjoy debating with you...but if you watched the Va Tech game (who is clearly better than Kentucky) and the Arkansas game (who is on the same level) then you would see what Im talking about. I believe in all honesty that UK just flat played much better against us than they did Florida. If they played like that against Florida it wouldnt have been much worse than it was against the Tide. They came out ready to play whereas against UF, they looked like a high school team the first quarter. I still believe that the backup qb's need to get some reps in blowout games, instead of letting Hartline get ALL of them when your up or down 30. That doesnt make any sense at all to me.. I believe that Florida deserves their number 1 ranking, but I believe we are clearly better than Texas, and I really dont believe that theres much of a gap between UF and the Tide..I guess we'll see though..
Saban running those plays in the 4th quarter boils down to one thing and one thing only. National Championship picture. People forget that BCS games are determined not only by wins and losses but point differentials and how you played opponents. Although i do find it unclassy to do that, i dont blame Saban for doing it because when youre trying to get to the National Championship game every single touchdown that you can squeeze out counts.
UKsportsfan Wrote:Saban running those plays in the 4th quarter boils down to one thing and one thing only. National Championship picture. People forget that BCS games are determined not only by wins and losses but point differentials and how you played opponents. Although i do find it unclassy to do that, i dont blame Saban for doing it because when youre trying to get to the National Championship game every single touchdown that you can squeeze out counts.

I know that makes a difference in the BCS picture, but the way i see it is Alabama is in if they win out and they are undefeated. It's not going to matter if they beat UK by 3 or 4 touchdowns. If you want to make sure you're in at the end of the season just win your games they are already in the position and their fate will be in their own hands. Now if they were a 1 loss team that was in need to make some statement games I would almost understand. Thats just my opinion.
I understand what you mean, but odds are they are going to lose to Florida in the SEC championship. They will not be undefeated at the end of the season. As much as i dislike Coach Saban i comepletely understand what he was thinking.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No I have no problem with you either..I enjoy your posts and you are an educated sports fan, and I enjoy debating with you...but if you watched the Va Tech game (who is clearly better than Kentucky) and the Arkansas game (who is on the same level) then you would see what Im talking about. I believe in all honesty that UK just flat played much better against us than they did Florida. If they played like that against Florida it wouldnt have been much worse than it was against the Tide. They came out ready to play whereas against UF, they looked like a high school team the first quarter. I still believe that the backup qb's need to get some reps in blowout games, instead of letting Hartline get ALL of them when your up or down 30. That doesnt make any sense at all to me.. I believe that Florida deserves their number 1 ranking, but I believe we are clearly better than Texas, and I really dont believe that theres much of a gap between UF and the Tide..I guess we'll see though..

unfortunatley i didnt get to see the VA Tech or Arkansas game so you probley do see alot of things I have not seen. I was just really frustrated over the weekend lol...But with that said yes we will see the UF FLA game is the game everyone is waiting for...Better watch out for that last game on your schedule this year that one is looking more scary as the weeks pass...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:unfortunatley i didnt get to see the VA Tech or Arkansas game so you probley do see alot of things I have not seen. I was just really frustrated over the weekend lol...But with that said yes we will see the UF FLA game is the game everyone is waiting for...Better watch out for that last game on your schedule this year that one is looking more scary as the weeks pass...
There are several tough games on the schedule still yet. As bad as I hate UT they are dangerous, Ole Miss is dangerous, LSU is dangerous and I think the Auburn game will be a classic..so the road to the SEC championship is still filled with some very stiff competition..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:There are several tough games on the schedule still yet. As bad as I hate UT they are dangerous, Ole Miss is dangerous, LSU is dangerous and I think the Auburn game will be a classic..so the road to the SEC championship is still filled with some very stiff competition..

ahhh the beauty of the SEC lol
Pages: 1 2