Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Well Hartline Does It Again :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well Well, Any Thoughts Lol? Lets get the ball in cobbs hands
Have some confidence in Hartline. He's improved a lot from last year. Besides, we need Cobbs to be a wide receiver for us.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Have some confidence in Hartline. He's improved a lot from last year. Besides, we need Cobbs to be a wide receiver for us.

Y though, i hate him Sad
Cobb just gets a nice return but is called back after a bonehead play. We hit the long snapper in the back,,30 yards away from the play. That player would get a seat on the bench.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Y though, i hate him Sad

:lmao:
the defense is lookin good
Ky might have a chance to win if Hartline was replaced.
The 1st 15 yd pf was a bad call ,he was trying to let go of the guy,notice they didn't show it these announcers say anything if it looks bad on Ky.. keep bringing up bad past vibs..bumbs
Ya-ha DEFENCE!!!
Well. Harline Does IT Again
Its crazy, are defense is trying so hard, and for what ? are running backs are doing a great job! Hartline had cobb wide open twice and threw behind him once and infront of him the second time, he is killing this team, try someone else! it wouldnt hurt!
wow, that sucked, that really just sucked the life out of us,, theres what 36 seconds left. y are we trying something ?
Well if the D can come back alivein this one i think we can come back... If not lets pack it up and get ready for next week
CardinalAlum Wrote:Well if the D can come back alivein this one i think we can come back... If not lets pack it up and get ready for next week

YEa but its hard for the D to play so much! are running game is doing great but we cant throw a pass to save our lives
OK, Seriously Lets Start A Petition To Get Rid Of Hartline!, PLS
\
wow, great pass by cobb and the guy drops it

OK Another ONE. ANOTHER ONE! Are u freaking kidding me! Hartline is sucking the life out of this team!

I think are defense is about to quit. There seeing there effort is pointless

Mark Hartline :LOL
I have never seen ONE player hurt a team so bad before in my life. Hartline either throws behind Cobb or just doesnt see a 6'4 LB sitting in a zone 6 yards in front of him. Hey Hartline we have more receivers than COBB to throw to!!!!!! That last INT had 4 Alabama defenders around Cobb.. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The D has played well but Hartline has killed this team. I think UK has given him enough time to progress and he hasnt. Its time to move on. I know the Freshmen may not be ready, but heck lets try the back up. I dont think we can get much worse than Hartline. BENCH HARTLINE!
StrayBullet Wrote:I have never seen ONE player hurt a team so bad before in my life. Hartline either throws behind Cobb or just doesnt see a 6'4 LB sitting in a zone 6 yards in front of him. Hey Hartline we have more receivers than COBB to throw to!!!!!! That last INT had 4 Alabama defenders around Cobb.. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.Clair Wrote:The D has played well but Hartline has killed this team. I think UK has given him enough time to progress and he hasnt. Its time to move on. I know the Freshmen may not be ready, but heck lets try the back up. I dont think we can get much worse than Hartline. BENCH HARTLINE!

:Thumbs:

Dead on my friends! The hartline ship has sailed! Bench HIm
It wont happen the UK staff is set on him as the starting QB
If the staff wants to lose games, they will let hartline start. If they want to win, they need to go another route IMO.
CardinalAlum Wrote:It wont happen the UK staff is set on him as the starting QB

The only think I have against Coach Brooks is that Mike Hartline is his "baby boy" for some reason and I dont understand it.
Wow, lol, he threw a touchdown!
And he saved his Job for another week with that touchdown
Sad Smile i have mixed emotions about that TD
Ive been watching uk football for a long time and.....
i've decide to boycott it as long as hartline is playing, no sense in watching a horrible qb lead a team nowhere.....
they cal the personal foul but not the holding?
I do not care who the Cats have at QB sadly they were never going to win this game.
Even when he hands off everyone in the stadium See's whats happening. Nothing against the kid but he doesn't belong where he is.
Put Morgan Newton in. Hartline has thrown 3 interceptions against Alabama so far, 2 against Florida , and 1 against Louisville he is not getting better like you all say, he is getting worse. Sorry he is not cutting it. We will only win 4 games tops this year. We won't have a win in the SEC. All of our wins this year will come from weak schools with him back there. Bench Hartline.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I do not care who the Cats have at QB sadly they were never going to win this game.

thats not the point! when are defense plays that great in the 1st half we shouldnt make there effort worthless
Pages: 1 2