Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach Cal camping out with BBM campers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As reported by WKYT, Coach Cal and his son are camping out with the Big Blue Madness campers tonight in front of Memorial Coliseum. They also brought free pizza with them.
Wow just a class act..
I was reading that story earlier just shows how much he really gets the UK BB program.
This BBM has already turned into one of the most unique and endearing Madness' in UK Basketball History. The connection between the fans, players, and Calipari is unbelievable and the process of waiting for tikckets has suddenly became a festival.

Calipari was apparently playing cornhole with fans and has been chatting up anyone who gets close to him. The players have routinely played cornhole, played 3 on 3 basketball, and joked around with the fans. These are future NBA lottery picks playign 3 on 3 with fans and having the time of their lives messing with the media.

The only thing I wish was different about this was that I wish there were a ton of recruits during all of this to see such a sight. Folks, this is truly a unique experience going on.
He will be loved
EKUAlum05 Wrote:This BBM has already turned into one of the most unique and endearing Madness' in UK Basketball History. The connection between the fans, players, and Calipari is unbelievable and the process of waiting for tikckets has suddenly became a festival.

Calipari was apparently playing cornhole with fans and has been chatting up anyone who gets close to him. The players have routinely played cornhole, played 3 on 3 basketball, and joked around with the fans. These are future NBA lottery picks playign 3 on 3 with fans and having the time of their lives messing with the media.

The only thing I wish was different about this was that I wish there were a ton of recruits during all of this to see such a sight. Folks, this is truly a unique experience going on.

The only thing that I wish was different, is that I didn't have a job so I could participate in all of these activities. LOL. I was contemplating this earlier, and I have to wonder: What kind of jobs do these people have that allows them to camp out all week, waiting for a weekend event?
Sick Days! lol
YES..gotta love those sick days, lol!
cards_athlete Wrote:Sick Days! lol

They'll wish they had em', when the need them. Like HMM, next week when they have the flu because it got so cold last night. LOL.