Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th Grade Henry Co. 34 Lex Cath 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry County was all on the ground and Lex Cath through the air. The game was played in Carrollton, after Lex Cath 8th graders beat Carroll 42-14.
Does anyone know how to access standings for the bluegrass conference that Shelby West and Anderson County Middle are in?
Unless Anderson just joined they are not in the same conference. Anderson (up until last year or so) was in a confrence with Lexington Cath, LCA, and someone else. The conference West is in contains

Shelby West
Shelby East
East Oldham
South Oldham
North Oldham
Oldham
Louisville Christian

I think that is it.
From speaking with Coach Glass over at Anderson County, this is correct. They left the Gridiron Conference and joined with the schools over in Oldham County. In fact, I believe AMS is in first place and maybe undefeated??

I know they whooped us....
Does that mean that AMS has defeated Shelby West?
I know that Anderson County is definitely undefeated. I am "assuming" they beat Shelby West during the regular season?

They play in their conference's championship on Saturday.
Anderson is in the Mid-Bluegrass conference.

Shelby East
Shelby West
East Oldham
North Oldham
South Oldham
Oldham
Christian Academy of Louisville
Anderson Middle

They beat Shelby West 29 -14 on 9/29/09.
FF40212 Wrote:I know that Anderson County is definitely undefeated. I am "assuming" they beat Shelby West during the regular season?

They play in their conference's championship on Saturday.

Were is the Championship game and what time?
The Conference Championship is scheduled for October 17 @ Shelby County High School.. If Shelby West wins their next game on October 13, they will play Anderson County Middle for the Championship. Championship game is scheduled for 4:00
nice game by both teams
Navajo4life Wrote:The Conference Championship is scheduled for October 17 @ Shelby County High School.. If Shelby West wins their next game on October 13, they will play Anderson County Middle for the Championship. Championship game is scheduled for 4:00

Is that still the case? Anderson has a game at 12 on the 17th @ Anderson. Shelby West is suppose to play Henry Co on or by the 17th @ Shelby Co.
barrel Wrote:Is that still the case? Anderson has a game at 12 on the 17th @ Anderson. Shelby West is suppose to play Henry Co on or by the 17th @ Shelby Co.

Henry County is now playing Lexington Cath on the 20th.
Ok who has an up to date bracket? If Shelby West playing Bluegrass that put them on a different side of the bracket then the one that was sent out.
Shelby West is playing Bluegrass. Yes.
Anderson is playing Grant Co. at 12:00 on October 17 (1st round of playoffs) and then playing Shelby West for the conference championship at 4:00 at Shelby County
Navajo4life Wrote:Anderson is playing Grant Co. at 12:00 on October 17 (1st round of playoffs) and then playing Shelby West for the conference championship at 4:00 at Shelby County

Busy day. Would someone show me where I can pick up a state playoff bracket