Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson County 32 Perry Central 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good job Eagles. Regular season undefeated champions. Get ready for playoffs.
Great job Eagles!!! Don't let up, playoffs are right around the corner.
Congrats to the players, coaches and fans. Good luck the rest of the way.
Congrats to the Eagles coaches and players on the undefeated season. Now go make us all proud in the Big Sandy when you play in the Middle School State Playoffs. The Cougars wish you all the best of luck and hope that you win the whole thing. I think that some people do not realize the talent and good coaching that we have in the Big Sandy and Eddie is one of the best out there.
Coach are they going to play in the big sandy tournament and state, or both?
Congrats to JC. Having seen them earlier this year it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them in the state championship game at a minimum. They have a ton of size/talent and are very well coached.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Coach are they going to play in the big sandy tournament and state, or both?

We are playing in both.
Congrats JC
Well let me ask you a question. How can Letcher Middle get a shot at playing in the state. Is it the regular season leader that gets the bid?
I have always thought that Eddie does just a wonderful job @ the middle school level and should have been given a chance to coach at the High School level. It sure would have been alot easier on there wallets. What's Eddie's record about 800-8. Underapreciated if you ask me.