Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Serious question for the UK fans...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If your wife/girlfriend, husband/boyfriend told you to choose between them or UK... This means you would never be allowed to watch UK again, which one would you choose???

My choice would be UK without a doubt, but I was just wanting to see what other UK crazies would choose.
UK for sure. Girls can be replaced.
UK. :biggrin:
Go cats!
Ive already made this choice before..about 5 years ago my then girlfriend told me that Saturdays were reserved for me and her only. I tried watching the Alabama and Oklahoma game and she threw a fit and told me that it was bull**** that she couldnt get me away from watching my "stupid" team play, that I cared for my "stupid" team more than I did her. I broke up with her Sunday morning before the Steelers game lol..
In the words of Brad Paisley,
"Well I'm Goinna Miss Her...When I get Home"
EKUAlum05 Wrote:In the words of Brad Paisley,
"Well I'm Goinna Miss Her...When I get Home"

that song is what made me think of this.. lol :biggrin:
LMAO! I can't say this might be seen by the wrong eyes.
Well 1st of all I wouldn't have a wife that wasnt a big UK fan lol so I wouldnt have that problem.
Simple my wife would have to either be a UK fan or deal with me being a UK fan and the same goes for my girlfriend if they wasn't Ok with me watching every UK game they would be gone.
*Let me make sure she isn't looking* :biggrin:
UK all the way baby i can afford child support and my women dont love me no way so im already there just give me the big blue sports network a cold mountain dew some boneless buffalo wings rfrom pizza hut and i am good GOOOOOOOO CATS
Funny question. Well only thing i can say is that witch better not let the door hit her on the way out.
Man I hope this is a Joke!
sadly enough I have went through this luckly my fiance finally saw it my way lmao
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Simple my wife would have to either be a UK fan or deal with me being a UK fan and the same goes for my girlfriend if they wasn't Ok with me watching every UK game they would be gone.

UkFan23 Wrote:Well 1st of all I wouldn't have a wife that wasnt a big UK fan lol so I wouldnt have that problem.

CatDawg Wrote:LMAO! I can't say this might be seen by the wrong eyes.

lwc Wrote:*Let me make sure she isn't looking* :biggrin:

BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:UK all the way baby i can afford child support and my women dont love me no way so im already there just give me the big blue sports network a cold mountain dew some boneless buffalo wings rfrom pizza hut and i am good GOOOOOOOO CATS

bac2369 Wrote:Funny question. Well only thing i can say is that witch better not let the door hit her on the way out.

15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:sadly enough I have went through this luckly my fiance finally saw it my way lmao
:rockon::Clap::worthy: True UK Fans, Smile

Stardust Wrote:Man I hope this is a Joke!

Why did someone pick there wife?
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:UK all the way baby i can afford child support and my women dont love me no way so im already there just give me the big blue sports network a cold mountain dew some boneless buffalo wings rfrom pizza hut and i am good GOOOOOOOO CATS

:thatsfunn:Thumbs:
Considering the fact that I have to really really like a girl before i'll date her...I would probably still get rid of her for UK.

BUT...I would have to say I would keep my wife. I would have to be absolutely crazy about her to marry her so I don't think I would give er' up.
You sound so SWEET. NOT UK RULES!
:lmao:
UK
vundy33 Wrote:Considering the fact that I have to really really like a girl before i'll date her...I would probably still get rid of her for UK.

BUT...I would have to say I would keep my wife. I would have to be absolutely crazy about her to marry her so I don't think I would give er' up.

You don't bleed blue like the rest of us.. lol I'd pick UK over ANY woman!!:rockon: But that is sweet of ya.. you sound like a Louisville fan to me tho.. :biggrin:
dawgs_00 Wrote:you don't bleed blue like the rest of us.. Lol i'd pick uk over any woman!!:rockon: But that is sweet of ya.. You sound like a louisville fan to me tho.. :biggrin:

lol
well theres billions of women in the world...
1 University of Kentucky....

Go Cats!

:Thumbs:
UK.....controlling women....big turnoff
Go cats
DAWGS_00 Wrote:If your wife/girlfriend, husband/boyfriend told you to choose between them or UK... This means you would never be allowed to WATCH UK again, which one would you choose???

My choice would be UK without a doubt, but I was just wanting to see what other UK crazies would choose.

I'll keep my wife and listen to the Cats on the radio. Cats don't play all the time.
t4p3r8 Wrote:I'll keep my wife and listen to the Cats on the radio. Cats don't play all the time.

not an option
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that i would take the cats over my gf of 3 years. And i couldnt go without watching them, say in football season, all week long i find and read every article that i can find about them that i can all because i cant wait for saturday to come.
DAWGS_00 Wrote:You don't bleed blue like the rest of us.. lol I'd pick UK over ANY woman!!:rockon: But that is sweet of ya.. you sound like a Louisville fan to me tho.. :biggrin:

Ohh trust me, I bleed BLUE. I just like having sex.

And never call me a Louisville fan again. I'll hunt you down.
Pages: 1 2