Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Roll Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What part of the state are you posting from?
Not many getting on here but I like the idea
Stardust Wrote:Not many getting on herem but I like the idea

You dont have much help if the war breaks out again Sad
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You dont have much help if the war breaks out again Sad

There is a large amount of active NKY members. I still think EKY outnumbers them by quite a few, but they are growing.

:yikes:
I have been reluctant to post because I am not sure as to what is classified as Central and What is Eastern, etc...

I consider myself from the Mountain football area (WYMT says so) but for an audience that seems to be mostly Bell, Pike, Prestonsburg, Perry, etc... I am certainly NOT Eastern Kentucky.

I am certainly not as Central as Lexington, Paris, Wooford, etc...

Here is what I have decided: I am just going to say that I am from Rockcastle and YOU guys/girls can tell me where I am from, lol.
lwc Wrote:I have been reluctant to post because I am not sure as to what is classified as Central and What is Eastern, etc...

I consider myself from the Mountain football area (WYMT says so) but for an audience that seems to be mostly Bell, Pike, Prestonsburg, Perry, etc... I am certainly NOT Eastern Kentucky.

Here is what I have decided: I am just going to say that I am from Rockcastle and YOU guys/girls can tell me where I am from, lol.

Your from EKY my friend. Wink
lwc Wrote:I have been reluctant to post because I am not sure as to what is classified as Central and What is Eastern, etc...

I would say you are from central Kentucky.

Per, Wikipedia.
Quote:Rockcastle County is part of the Richmond–Berea Micropolitan Statistical Area.
TheRealVille Wrote:I would say you are from central Kentucky.

Per, Wikipedia.

BlackcatAlum Wrote:Your from EKY my friend. Wink

See my point :lmao:
I live in Richmond, so I'm considered Central KY.

lwc, I'd say you are in Central KY. (Southern-Central KY, lol)
Pikeville Eastern-
My town is run my Crack Heads- Eastern KY
lol I'm from EKY but I'm in WKY. Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You dont have much help if the war breaks out again Sad

Don't need help, I have the "Bionic Elbow"...........:ChairHit:
Stardust Wrote:Don't need help, I have the "Bionic Elbow"...........:ChairHit:

it would poof to dust if u tryed to use that thing again
Very much EKY.
South Eastern Kentucky baby (Bell County Way) Go Bobcats
Ok here I am. NORTHERN KENTUCKY here. :lmao:
Pikeville EKY
Central Ky.Within 30 miles of Lexington.
I'am about 2 1/2 hours north of Lexington.
P-burg EKY
I just want to add,that there are more from Central Ky.,who I have talk to.
Far as I know they havn't done the roll call.
Where Im from, the streets are overrun with gangs. Gangs with the sole intent to battle one another, take over the streets and control the drug trade, kill off other colors. Where Im from, the streets are marked territories. Those road signs are maps. The people stay in their homes. The '64 Impalas bounce up and down while they ride by. You hear the crack-crack-crack of the 9's as they speed away. Hookers, skeezers, pimps and ho's, cryps and bloods, everybody is wearing a bandana. The south side is full of blue. The North side, red. Its scary but this is everything..you name it. A place where excellence in sports is the only out for many of these kids trying to shy away from the street life. Gangs, graffiti covered buildings and schools, yet pure sports excellence can only equal one place............... Jenkins, Kentucky.

Big Grin Im kidding. The hookers and skeezers part though, yeah we got those. Just dont take them home to meet the parents and your okay!
Where is everybody at? I know that we have more than 53 members on here!
In the heart of Knott County!:-)
Southgate in Campbell Co .:Clap:
Central KY about 30 miles east of Louisville
Elizabethtown to be exact happy to find a place to talk about sports with others from this state!
mingus789 Wrote:Elizabethtown to be exact happy to find a place to talk about sports with others from this state!

In that case, I am happy that I referred you. :biggrin:
You need another choice Southeastern Kentucky . . . at least I think that is where I would put Corbin.
Pages: 1 2 3