Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Question for the playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a coach, that is in this playoff for the first year.
I need to know when it starts and where does everyone play?
Which playoffs?
playoffs? playoffs? playoffs? I just hope we win another **** game!!!! - Jim Mora
You play home or away just like the HS teams. It will be determined once they get the field of teams set. The first round of games begins in 2 weeks I believe. If you are in you should get the information from Mann, Bass or Mitchell.
If you are a coach, I'd suggest going to the conference director with these questions instead of a forums board. This seems to be a very odd location for a coach to look for information......
Stardust Wrote:If you are a coach, I'd suggest going to the conference director with these questions instead of a forums board. This seems to be a very odd location for a coach to look for information......

OK, I will check into it more. I know that my school, Henry County is in the D-2 division. Play starts on October 17th.
Stardust Wrote:If you are a coach, I'd suggest going to the conference director with these questions instead of a forums board. This seems to be a very odd location for a coach to look for information......

It is not a confrence question. 2 of the 3 guys organizing the middle school state playoffs are on here often. They post information, answer questions and give updates. Past using the listseve this is often the best place to get information.

He should have gotten the email with the roster and schedule verification form which needs to be completed and mailed/faxed in. The deadlie I believe has been extend until Oct 8th. They will do the pairings soon after. Email Jeff Mann
Jeff Mann, West Hardin Middle [email]qtrhoss13@WINDSTREAM.NET[/email]

He wil get you set up. I also thought Henry was DI.