Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All-Pike Co. Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know it dosent exist but if it did who would make the team?
Well I think belfry would be the all pike co team, but if each school has to get one I think

SV #24
Phelps #2
P-ville #22
Pike Cent.#33
East Ridge #88
Belfry #00-99#
seabiscuit51 Wrote:i know it dosent exist but if it did who would make the team?

Honestly, Belfry could put 11 players on either side of the ball and that would be the best 11 in the county. The Johnson kid at Pike Central is a good one and SV has a couple of nice backs and the Gearles kid at Phelps is a good player.
bucslover68 Wrote:Honestly, Belfry could put 11 players on either side of the ball and that would be the best 11 in the county. The Johnson kid at Pike Central is a good one and SV has a couple of nice backs and the Gearles kid at Phelps is a good player.

Belfry is a force to be wreckoned with and are a great team.
But I honestly think that Wyatt Branham Justin Bowling and Andrew Newsome could start at belfry on either side of the ball on the line but all three are forced to play linebacker because of Valleys lack of depth and on offense wyatt is playing fullback and Andrew is at end also due to the lack of depth, and both do an outstanding job at both positions. Justin is only a 6th grader playing 8th grade ball and does great for his age. He is one of the best 6th graders in Eastern Kentucky.
Janitor_32 Wrote:Well I think belfry would be the all pike co team, but if each school has to get one I think

SV #24
Phelps #2
P-ville #22
Pike Cent.#33
East Ridge #88
Belfry #00-99#

I've saw #14 make more tackles AND rush more yards for East Ridge...
The only kid from S.V that could make the team is #24.The best athlete on the team.The other little halfback could make it if he could hold on to the ball.The fullback that is being talked about has a bad attitude.He couldnt plat at belfry because the wouldnt put up with him!!!!!!!!!
Well thetribe,

I have to agree with you on the rushing yards, but it is had for #88 to rush the ball when he is on the O-line, but tackles you are crazy, #14 has missed 1 game that I know of and #88 get appox. 7-9 tackles a game so that #14 would have to be avg like 11 plus tackles a game, which I dont even know if a high school can do that.

ER has played 8 games
#88 9 tackles a game=72tackles
#14 misses one game 11 tackles a game=77 tackles.
I just dont see it happening but I could be wrong

thetribe..come to ER on homecoming night and write down the tackles thats each one #14 and #88 gets and I will do the same.

Not saying that #14 isnt a good players cause he is but no where the defensive player that #88 is.
do you think ER could compete for the title?
I agree that Belfry 5th an 6th grade teams are strong at every postion an I also think if there was an all county team belfry would have alot more players make the team than any other 5th or 6th grade team . I also think Shelby Valley an Pikeville 5th an 6th would be a close second .
No ER can't compete for the title! I know in football they say any given Sunday but come on lets be realistic!
johnny u Wrote:The only kid from S.V that could make the team is #24.The best athlete on the team.The other little halfback could make it if he could hold on to the ball.The fullback that is being talked about has a bad attitude.He couldnt plat at belfry because the wouldnt put up with him!!!!!!!!!
what do you have against wyatt?
wyatt has the same attitude as about every single 14 year old in america. not saying its great. i garantee they would start. owen is the best athlete ill give you that. but by no means is he the best player. brandon didnt fumble as many times as owen last night and had 15 or more tackles. if he had ever played before this year he'd be the best player in pike county.

btw i highly doubt belfry alowing a player to hit another player before practice.

do you?
johnny u Wrote:The only kid from S.V that could make the team is #24.The best athlete on the team.The other little halfback could make it if he could hold on to the ball.The fullback that is being talked about has a bad attitude.He couldnt plat at belfry because the wouldnt put up with him!!!!!!!!!

i think 24 had 3 fumbles against belfry an its hard to make a all county team when you set out 3 games
central fan Wrote:what do you have against wyatt?
wyatt has the same attitude as about every single 14 year old in america. not saying its great. i garantee they would start. owen is the best athlete ill give you that. but by no means is he the best player. brandon didnt fumble as many times as owen last night and had 15 or more tackles. if he had ever played before this year he'd be the best player in pike county.

btw i highly doubt belfry alowing a player to hit another player before practice.

do you?

Not and get by with it...
I have nothing against that kid.I do know we played SV.All he did was scream at other players.nothing was hes fault.And every time he made a mistake he blamed someone else.He called has own teammates out on the field.I was told at the Belfry game he slung hes helmet.He had a fumble and tried to blame a lineman for it.And then said take me out.Hes coach did and he slung he helmet.BAD ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!
johnny u Wrote:I have nothing against that kid.I do know we played SV.All he did was scream at other players.nothing was hes fault.And every time he made a mistake he blamed someone else.He called has own teammates out on the field.I was told at the Belfry game he slung hes helmet.He had a fumble and tried to blame a lineman for it.And then said take me out.Hes coach did and he slung he helmet.BAD ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!

ive been to every game on the sidlines and he has called out one player austin cable one time and they've been friends since t-ball and wyatt apologized to him and his teamates.at half time of that game. and no he didnt complain about a lineman causing a fumble the ball hit him in the facemask and the QB took up for him. he slung his helmet out of frustration from loosing 34-0 with a minute and change to go. in no way was that right and i agree buut if you've ever been loosing and nothing goes right for your team your temper will get the best of you.

he has abad temper not attitude.
btw my little brother and one of his teamates were getting stuff out of their lockers when their practice was over and they talked to a few belfry freshmen on their freshmen team after their first freshman game at valley. and they told the belfry players they we're doulble hold backs and the whole team started cheering and saying thats the way its supposed to be.
look there you go. the cats out of the bag lol. everyone already knew it but there isnt anything anyone can do.
Janitor_32 Wrote:Well thetribe,

I have to agree with you on the rushing yards, but it is had for #88 to rush the ball when he is on the O-line, but tackles you are crazy, #14 has missed 1 game that I know of and #88 get appox. 7-9 tackles a game so that #14 would have to be avg like 11 plus tackles a game, which I dont even know if a high school can do that.

ER has played 8 games
#88 9 tackles a game=72tackles
#14 misses one game 11 tackles a game=77 tackles.
I just dont see it happening but I could be wrong

thetribe..come to ER on homecoming night and write down the tackles thats each one #14 and #88 gets and I will do the same.

Not saying that #14 isnt a good players cause he is but no where the defensive player that #88 is.

Statistics may say different and that is fine by me, I'm not keeping up with them because it's simply not important to me. The games that I have witnessed, I've saw #88 on the ground and #14 making the tackle on top of him. It happened numerous times when they played Pike Central at home. But in all honesty, it doesn't matter and doesn't warrant a debate. IF there was an All Pike County team selected, I doubt if any ER players would be selected because they aren't at the level other middle school programs are. With Little League starting out and a middle school program developing, it will take years to build these schools into a football team at those level and later on as they go on to play for the high school team. I wish them all the best but Rome wasn't built in a day.
valllyfan Wrote:owen caudill,#24 S.V. nice kid,very well manered.could be a great athlete in football and basketball.but i dont care who the coach is or what kind of program you have nobody can handel the sh-- that comes with this kid.and pepole that no this kid no exactly what im talking about.

exactley

probably a relative giving more praise to him
im not the coach of that team pringle.but would like to no what you are talking about.as far as how he runs his program.
yea im not the coach just a player who knows whats going on
I have no clue what your even talking about by causing on here to start with. This is my first time being on here but if your going to talk about me get your facts straight i never touched his helment an yes i did grab his jersey but you have no clue what your even talking about if you think i get on here an talk about children then your a sick person i might have grabed him but for you to get on here an acuse me of being someone else you must have nothing else to do with your time i have seen post you have put on here talking about kids an i think that is sick i dont have to hide behind some fake name to say what i have to say an if you have a kid on my team then i suggest you think about quitting then because i have been there for 17 years an i think if i want i will be there 17 more you think what you want but theres my name like i said i dont have to hide behind a fake name an like i said i am a bigger man tan to get on here an talk about a child but i quess your not an also make sure you get your facts straight before you get on here an make a fool of yourself because i never touched his helment an im pretty sure what goes on between me an my son is none of your buisness
were did you go pringle?
Wheather you people are aware of what you have been doing on this thread is very,very serious.... Maybe you need to go back and read all the rules that you agreed to when you signed up to post on here. There have been several posts tht are ''illegal use of the internet. When you identify a person by name in a negative way, wheather it be on bluegrass rivals,face book, my space topix or any other place using the internet, this can then become an issue with a not so good outcome......if you read these rules completely there have been quite a few postings not only in this thread but several others that shouldn't be there..... Take heed to the rules ........
You may think that Dorton doesn't have but 3 players, but the way I figure it is if you pull your probation at Virgie your Dad says you'll be going to Dorton so I guess they'll have you!!!! Sure that could REALLY add to their round-ball program LOL!!!!!!!!

well call me whatever im almost posotive that wasnt legal. and topix and myspace where'd that come from, really? on myspace if you want to talk about someone with another person its legal and all tpix does is bad mouth people. so.....
call me whatever Wrote:Wheather you people are aware of what you have been doing on this thread is very,very serious.... Maybe you need to go back and read all the rules that you agreed to when you signed up to post on here. There have been several posts tht are ''illegal use of the internet. When you identify a person by name in a negative way, wheather it be on bluegrass rivals,face book, my space topix or any other place using the internet, this can then become an issue with a not so good outcome......if you read these rules completely there have been quite a few postings not only in this thread but several others that shouldn't be there..... Take heed to the rules ........

what is your bussiness anyway.im sure youve broke the rules sometime in your life havent you .