Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Alabama @ Kentucky 10/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions???

i sure would love to see my wildcats pull an upset over the Tide!
I hate to say it but Alabama will win big.
Sad this makes me sad thinking about this game, are teams spirit will be crushed, hartline will be destroyed, i see cobb returning as the starting QB or maybe a backup QB, i prefer the wildcat myself
Hahahahahaha..okay UK fans, lets hear your big "upset" predictions. I cant wait to hear them. This one is going to get nasty.
THE Alabama Crimson Tide 38
Kentucky 3 (and thats being generous Smile

Those Mike Hartline 2 yard screen passes wont work against us either.
Bama will win big.
Alabama-42
Kentucky-7
I really think that UK can play with Bama... but thats just me... Go back to the Florida game and take away the first Qtr destruction and we hung with the Gators.... But our QB no matter who it is has to make smart decisions.
TH is safe, because there will not be a UK upset in this game. The Cats will go to 1-30 against SEC East teams that are not called VANDERBILT
I agree, BAMA wins big, really big......
Stardust Wrote:TH is safe, because there will not be a UK upset in this game. The Cats will go to 1-30 against SEC East teams that are not called VANDERBILT

Sad
Stardust Wrote:TH is safe, because there will not be a UK upset in this game. The Cats will go to 1-30 against SEC East teams that are not called VANDERBILT

So Vanderbilt is not part of the SEC?
Benchwarmer Wrote:So Vanderbilt is not part of the SEC?

Hes saying thats the only SEC team we can beat
And it is the truth..And Vandy is a team that we beat every 3-4 years, lol.
UK 21 Bama 17.
I think Bama is as good if not better than Florida this year. This game could get ugly. I say Alabama Rolls 42-14
We WILL NOT score 14 on Bama...There D is twice as good as Florida's!
Bama will run the ball down our throat as well.
If we cannot take some time off the clock and keep our defense off the field for most of the game then we have a shot. But our defensive line is about as bad as it gets in the SEC and Alabama should be able to move the ball on us and put up a reasonable amount of points.

ALA- 31
UK-- 14
Strikeout King Wrote:thoughts/predictions???

i sure would love to see my wildcats pull an upset over the Tide!

This is not a negative post towards you SK but as far as wishing for UK to beat Alabama, you can wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which one gets full the fastest.
Guys come on... UK did not "hang" with Florida after the 1st quarter. Florida simply didn't have to play their full game after that. I have said it all along... UK WILL NOT BEAT ANY DECENT TEAM WITHOUT A QB! Hartline reminds me of Jake Delhomme (Carolina Panthers). He has a decent arm, but is a complete idiot. Makes HORRIBLE decisions and can't win big games. I agree Cobb is a better WR, but they NEED him at QB because with Hartline, Cobb won't have many catchable passes anyways.. I see Alabama winning big.. something like 42-6 or close to it.
35-9 Alabama Sad
runninrebs21 Wrote:Guys come on... UK did not "hang" with Florida after the 1st quarter. Florida simply didn't have to play their full game after that. I have said it all along... UK WILL NOT BEAT ANY DECENT TEAM WITHOUT A QB! Hartline reminds me of Jake Delhomme (Carolina Panthers). He has a decent arm, but is a complete idiot. Makes HORRIBLE decisions and can't win big games. I agree Cobb is a better WR, but they NEED him at QB because with Hartline, Cobb won't have many catchable passes anyways.. I see Alabama winning big.. something like 42-6 or close to it.

:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Batpuff Wrote:I really think that UK can play with Bama... but thats just me... Go back to the Florida game and take away the first Qtr destruction and we hung with the Gators.... But our QB no matter who it is has to make smart decisions.

Like runninrebs eluded to, Florida could have poured it on UK if they wanted. Florida had little intensity after the 1st quarter because the game was already in the bag. If they would have kept mixing it up between runs/throws the final would have been similar to last years score.
Tide will roll in Lexington.

Prove me wrong Cats!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Like runninrebs eluded to, Florida could have poured it on UK if they wanted. Florida had little intensity after the 1st quarter because the game was already in the bag. If they would have kept mixing it up between runs/throws the final would have been similar to last years score.
I believe both Kentucky AND Florida would have been better off giving the younger qbs some reps when the game was out of hand. Newton and Mossakowski should have split time after the first quarter and Brantley should have taken every snap after the first quarter also..I have no idea why Hartline played the whole game. The gameplan was the same from the first play until the last. Oh well, as I said earlier, bring on those screen passes this weekend, I believe we'll be ready for them lol
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I believe both Kentucky AND Florida would have been better off giving the younger qbs some reps when the game was out of hand. Newton and Mossakowski should have split time after the first quarter and Brantley should have taken every snap after the first quarter also..I have no idea why Hartline played the whole game. The gameplan was the same from the first play until the last. Oh well, as I said earlier, bring on those screen passes this weekend, I believe we'll be ready for them lol

As much as I'd like to see Moss or Newton on the field directing the offense, it will not happen unless Hartline & Fidler where to go down with an injury.
I like our chances againt Alabama more than I did against UF. I mean Alabama runs the ball right at you all the time. So if our defense will tackle and not miss tackles we should do pretty good against there run game. Now for your offense, I think we will struggle against their defense.
the wildcats wont win but they will play with the tidee.. 24-17:rockon::rockon:
tide wins FAIRLY WELL 35-10
Alabama names the score in this one folks..sorry...with the running game that bama has and with julio jones at wide-reciever its gonna be ugly..
Bama,45-14.
Pages: 1 2