Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big 10 is OVERRATED!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Penn St. and Ohio St are not top 10 teams and those are the cream of the crop, but yet they get these bloated high rankings every year.
Always happens,
This happens every year. The media just can't get past the fact the Big 10's glory days are behind them.
The only conference close to the SEC is the Big 12.
Truer words have never been spoken. Big 10 teams routinely can't compete with the other big conferences.
Definitely overrated. Big East, Big 10 and Pac 10 have all been overrated the last 5 years.
i guess all those championships,ohio state,michigan,and usc have were just handed to them.check out some of the bowl matchups from the last few years and see if they can compete.my personal favorite...2007 capital one bowl."overrated" michigan beats tebow and "too much speed for a contest" florida. and one of my favorite plays michigan linebacker body slams tebow ,when he gets up 10 pounds of field turf is stuck in his helmet.
big blu 2 u Wrote:i guess all those championships,ohio state,michigan,and usc have were just handed to them.check out some of the bowl matchups from the last few years and see if they can compete.my personal favorite...2007 capital one bowl."overrated" michigan beats tebow and "too much speed for a contest" florida. and one of my favorite plays michigan linebacker body slams tebow ,when he gets up 10 pounds of field turf is stuck in his helmet.

The same Florida team that lost majority of their starters from a previous team that won a BCS championship. The same Michigan team that was expected to win the BCS championship that season. The same Michigan team who got thumped by Ohio State. The same Ohio State team who got thumped by LSU in the BCS championship.

Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State would be average teams in the SEC. The Big 12 is the only conference that can compete with the SEC and they still don't have a team that can beat the SEC's two best (Florida/Alabama).