Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers For Tim Tebow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now I know we all get tired of hearing about him but he is a great kid with a great heart and a great football player. That hit today when i saw it the first thing I noticed when he went down was his arms and knew it was bad. Reminded me of the hit in the UGA game back in 06. Lets just all hope that he gets back for a full recovery hate to see a kid get hurt. Did everyone notice that when they were taking him off the field on the cart that he was throwing up in a bag? Im afraid this could be a really bad injury for him even though he got up after it.
i dont like Florida but i do hope Tebow is ok and is able to play. prayers and thoughts are with him!
He was probably throwing up because he was TOO SICK TO BE PLAYING before the hit. I had just told my best friend, that when Florida went up 24-0..Tebow should not have taken another snap until Kentucky scored.
i read on Espn.com that they think he has a concussion.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4507101"]Florida Gators QB Tim Tebow taken to hospital after hard sack - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4507247@@AMEPARAM@@4507247[/ame]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:He was probably throwing up because he was TOO SICK TO BE PLAYING before the hit. I had just told my best friend, that when Florida went up 24-0..Tebow should not have taken another snap until Kentucky scored.

I agree
I wish him a full recovery!
Me too.
What a hit......I wish Tim the best and he has my prayers. That made me sick to my stomach seeing him motionless as tough as he is.
I listened to this on the radio while at work, I told a friend it was a cover up and he had to go save the world from danger.
Hope hes fine and returns next week. However, I had been begging for someone to step up and actually hit a Florida player. It was like UK had no fire and was afraid to hit anyone especially Tebow. Now that was a hit but to late to get the fire going. By the way he did part the waters today. Anyone notice on the radar how the rain separated just prior to kickoff. All went east except for the new band to the west. LOL.
CatDawg Wrote:Hope hes fine and returns next week. However, I had been begging for someone to step up and actually hit a Florida player. It was like UK had no fire and was afraid to hit anyone especially Tebow. Now that was a hit but to late to get the fire going. By the way he did part the waters today. Anyone notice on the radar how the rain separated just prior to kickoff. All went east except for the new band to the west. LOL.

Smile, it wasnt the hit that hurt him, it was the uk player punting his head afterwards
Actually the hit was great but your correct it was the knee to the head that got him. It was the UF player that did it however.
CatDawg Wrote:Actually the hit was great but your correct it was the knee to the head that got him. It was the UF player that did it however.

So Chuck NOrris was suited up? How could he help them,
I'm not the biggest Tim Tebow fan in the world but I like the way the kid plays. No doubt he was knocked out, that's what happens when you are knocked out your arms draw up. Just watch any boxer, mma fighter or video on youtube of a football player getting knocked out. When he laid motionless, I got sick for him. I literally broke out in a sweat. I was scared for him and hoped desperately he would get up because of his future. Without a doubt, he had a concussion, you could tell by his responses to the trainers on the sidelines he was confused. The throwing up in the bag. One it could've been him being ill. Two, I've seen a lot of concussions cause vomitting. Three, I'm sure the biohazard bag he was vomitting into was taken to the hospital and examined for blood as the hit he took was violent as well.

All in all, I hope he's well and is released from the hospital tomorrow.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I'm not the biggest Tim Tebow fan in the world but I like the way the kid plays. No doubt he was knocked out, that's what happens when you are knocked out your arms draw up. Just watch any boxer, mma fighter or video on youtube of a football player getting knocked out. When he laid motionless, I got sick for him. I literally broke out in a sweat. I was scared for him and hoped desperately he would get up because of his future. Without a doubt, he had a concussion, you could tell by his responses to the trainers on the sidelines he was confused. The throwing up in the bag. One it could've been him being ill. Two, I've seen a lot of concussions cause vomitting. Three, I'm sure the biohazard bag he was vomitting into was taken to the hospital and examined for blood as the hit he took was violent as well.

All in all, I hope he's well and is released from the hospital tomorrow.

While watchign it on ESPN idk if anyone else say this but Meyer went up to him and was talking to him and asked him a few questions and he said he couldnt remember so thats another indecation of a conussion. One thing that worries me is they were napping their fingers beside his hear and he kept shacking his head which made it seem like he lost hearing in this left ear.
Some say they are tired of hearing about Tebow, some say they are not the greatest fans of Tebow, etc.

The thing is IMO, Tebow (just the person alone) is perhaps one of the greatest ambassadors of the college game in history, period. Then you thrown in his ability to play football to go on top of that.

The only reason why someone is tired of hearing about Tebow or is not a fan of him is because he doesn't play for the particular team they root for.

In a world where role models are desperately needed, be thankful there is a Tim Tebow out there.
I hate Tebow with a passion, and was so glad to see someone rough him up! He'll never last in the NFL.

But, I hope he doesn't die. But that's about the most care/sincerity you'll get from me regarded Tebow.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I hate Tebow with a passion, and was so glad to see someone rough him up! He'll never last in the NFL.

But, I hope he doesn't die. But that's about the most care/sincerity you'll get from me regarded Tebow.
Hmmmmmm.....
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:He was probably throwing up because he was TOO SICK TO BE PLAYING before the hit. I had just told my best friend, that when Florida went up 24-0..Tebow should not have taken another snap until Kentucky scored.

Excellent point. This one could be blamed on the Florida coaching staff for just trying to jack up the score. I think will be somewhat of a humbling experience for Tebow and his team. Best of luck to him in his process of recovery. Prayers are with him.
I think Tebow is a great player, yes. I also think Meyer should have sat him and rested him if he was in such bad shape when your up 31-0. I mean c'mon. I do wish Tebow a speedy recovery, and I hope he rests well. As much as I get tired of hearing about him, he IS a good role model and a very respectful person. But Meyer dropped the ball here. Kentucky was lifeless, they werent going to come back and beat you throwing 2 yard screen passes. Brantley should have taken every snap after the first quarter. So pin this one on Meyer. Tebow will be fine, or I really hope he will be. It wont be the same beating Florida in the SEC Championship without him there Big Grin Get well soon Timmy. As bad as I hate to admit, college football DOES need you.
Florida has next week off so Tebow will get that much needed rest
i wish Tim Tebow well. i laughed and said he got knocked the f out when i was first watchin it. then i noticed there was no movement or anything then i kinda felt like crap. get well soon teblow
Belfry0304 Wrote:I hate Tebow with a passion, and was so glad to see someone rough him up! He'll never last in the NFL.

This is about as ignorant as I can imagine!

Care to explain? I mean what has he done wrong?
I love, love, love the hit that was put on him, and I love that he got knocked out, however, I do not wish injury on anyone and hope this is no worse than just a mild concussion.
Hope he's ok.. I saw Breaking News on ESPN that apparently he got up during the night and took a ****. They said that they'd have more details later.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Hope he's ok.. I saw Breaking News on ESPN that apparently he got up during the night and took a ****. They said that they'd have more details later.

LOL. Tebow is one heck of a story,

When Tim Tebow makes a great play he points to the sky, when other players make a great play they point to Tim Tebow.
Tim Tebow was late for practice one day.The rest of the team had to run laps for being early.
Whoever coined the phrase "defense wins championship" obviously never heard of Tim Tebow.
Tim Tebow doesn't mow the grass.......He dares it to grow!
Tim Tebow told the NFL, "I'll be there when I'm ready. And dont ask me again!!!!!!!!
Tim Tebow set Adam and Eve up on a blind date.
When the President asks for the football to order a nuclear strike, the launch codes are Tim Tebow's cell phone number.
what makes me feel bad is I am sitting there getting ****ed that they still have all their starters in on both sides and say this...Jesus christ someone just tear someones head off...hit someone...lay the biggest hit we have ever seen...Then....well...Tebow gets drilled...those were my exact words...
ComfortEagle Wrote:I love, love, love the hit that was put on him, and I love that he got knocked out, however, I do not wish injury on anyone and hope this is no worse than just a mild concussion.

I agree.
I hope he can recover soon. They are prolly the only ones in the SEC that can make a another run for the Ntional Title again. The backup QB didnt look that bad for florida either.
Pages: 1 2