Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite NCAA player of all time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BallaBaby

Who is it?
Although I didn't see him play, it has to be "Pistol" Pete Maravich from Louisiana State University. He could flat out light up the scoreboard. Averaging 44 points a game for your career is just amazing. And he also played when there was no three point line, so no telling how much he could have averaged per game. Fantastic handler of the ball, too.
Allen Iverson!!!!!
I think I'll go with JJ Redick on this one.
I like Tony Delk or travis Ford
Jeff Sheppard
My favorite womens player of all time is CHAMIQUE HOLDSCLAW...she's just awesome!!!!!! Big Grin
Tayshaun Prince.......... old thread huh
barry sanders
Lou Roe (UMASS)
Dan Issel,"Pistol" Pete Maravich, Kenny "sky" Walker,would have love to see a young Jordan play for the heels, on the women side Candace Parker, Former Vol Holdsclaw, Diana Tauriasi
I would have like to seen the fiddilin 5 of rupps then rupps runts especially the team that went to the olympics and won a gold medal. Dont forget michigan fab 5
and dont forget about Mr. Jack Goose Givens
I am going to assume by the answers that we are talking about college basketball. In that case, I say:

UK- Tayshaun Prince and Chuck Hayes
Other- Preston Shumpert (IDK why?), Stephen Curry, and a couple of the Notre Dame sharpshooters.
UK:Tayshuan Prince. Patrick Sparks.

Other:Stephen Curry. Kevin Durant. A.J. Abrams.

I like to watch the shooters play.
"Big Country" from OK State.
Tony Delk
My favorite ncaa player who is also my favorite nba player of all time is Antione Walker. I got the chance to see him play several times for UK and for the Boston Celtics.
Sky Walker, Rex Chapman, and Mashburn