Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3)Alabama 35 Arkansas 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They humiliated the Hogs on both sides of the ball..Mallett goes 12-33 with 160 yards and was constantly harrassed, while Greg McElroy has a career game, 17-24, nearly 300 yards and 3 touchdowns. Im tellin you all, Bama will give the Gators everything and then some. This team will run through the regular season, and I believe they are the team that can take down the Gators. I might be a bit biased though Big Grin
^ Biased! You! Noooooo!

lol
^ Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a little bit Big Grin
^ lol
Bama is the real deal.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:They humiliated the Hogs on both sides of the ball..Mallett goes 12-33 with 160 yards and was constantly harrassed, while Greg McElroy has a career game, 17-24, nearly 300 yards and 3 touchdowns. Im tellin you all, Bama will give the Gators everything and then some. This team will run through the regular season, and I believe they are the team that can take down the Gators. I might be a bit biased though Big Grin

I agree with you, this team looks amazing, and wanting revenge so bad, they may take down the gators, when do they play?
Dont take this personally TH32, but Didnt we all think Bama was the real deal last season then they got humiliated by Utah in the Sugar Bowl? Before we go and say they can play with Florida I think they got a little more work that needs to be done. The Tide did look good today but they still got the heart of the SEC schedule to go games at Auburn and Ole Miss, and host LSU,USC, and TN so before I we go ahead and say rematch of Bama and FL for the SEC crown. They need to do a little more work. IMO.
MVP2 Wrote:Dont take this personally TH32, but Didnt we all think Bama was the real deal last season then they got humiliated by Utah in the Sugar Bowl? Before we go and say they can play with Florida I think they got a little more work that needs to be done. The Tide did look good today but they still got the heart of the SEC schedule to go games at Auburn and Ole Miss, and host LSU,USC, and TN so before I we go ahead and say rematch of Bama and FL for the SEC crown. They need to do a little more work. IMO.

They was humiliated because they didnt care weather they won or not, they was heart broken about not going to the big one.
MVP2 Wrote:Dont take this personally TH32, but Didnt we all think Bama was the real deal last season then they got humiliated by Utah in the Sugar Bowl? Before we go and say they can play with Florida I think they got a little more work that needs to be done. The Tide did look good today but they still got the heart of the SEC schedule to go games at Auburn and Ole Miss, and host LSU,USC, and TN so before I we go ahead and say rematch of Bama and FL for the SEC crown. They need to do a little more work. IMO.
Had Florida not come back and beat them in the 4th quarter of the SEC Championship last year, they would have been playing in the title game..they didnt care about being Utah. They didnt show up, and Saban even admits that..yeah they have work to do but so does Florida..I believe this team is better than last year, and will give Florida everything they can handle..