Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky is a disgrace!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If you have a young kid who wants to play football dont let them watch Kentucky. After they were humilated last year you would think they would come out fired up and ready to redeem themselves. Sorry and downright disgraceful effort these wildcats are putting up today. Missed tackles, penalties. Coach brooks is the only person on the sidelines who seems to care . Even the announcers are agravated at how KY's players are handling themselves. We dont need to play Florida if we are that scared of them. shameful shameful shameful,,,Today there is not a more sorry bunch of football players in the world.
catwoman Wrote:Today there is not a more sorry bunch of football players in the world.
Ooooo I beg to differ.
i mean as football players not people,,they should have to wear dresses for a month
ill be glad when Rich Brooks isnt at UK anymore because he dont know what he's doing! sure he's won 3 straight bowl games but thats all he's got!
catwoman Wrote:If you have a young kid who wants to play football dont let them watch Kentucky. After they were humilated last year you would think they would come out fired up and ready to redeem themselves. Sorry and downright disgraceful effort these wildcats are putting up today. Missed tackles, penalties. Coach brooks is the only person on the sidelines who seems to care . Even the announcers are agravated at how KY's players are handling themselves. We dont need to play Florida if we are that scared of them. shameful shameful shameful,,,Today there is not a more sorry bunch of football players in the world.

woahh now, if you can't stick with through the toughh times, don't come running when they are on the right track. Of course it's a poorly played game but I don't think its right to take it this far.
Yell dont be a fair weathered fan, LETS GO CATS!!!!
lpd826 Wrote:Yell dont be a fair weathered fan, LETS GO CATS!!!!

Good lord, I agree with you. We have a bunch of fair weathered fans around here. Did anyone really think UK was going to compete with Florida?

UK just scored, I hope all you naysayers had dancing with the stars or something more interesting to watch on..............
Yea and not one **** flag throw against Florida and 7 against UK... come on now.
Didn't realize I stumbled upon http://www.kneejerkreaction.com
Will there EVER BE THE DAY THAT WE CAN BEAT UF/UT???? Will it EVER END?
Strikeout King Wrote:ill be glad when Rich Brooks isnt at UK anymore because he dont know what he's doing! sure he's won 3 straight bowl games but thats all he's got!
Dude I respect you, but this post couldnt be more wrong. Without Brooks, UK is a 2-10 every season program. Yeah they are getting it handed to them by Florida, but Brooks has done a 5* job at UK..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Will there EVER BE THE DAY THAT WE CAN BEAT UF/UT???? Will it EVER END?
Ummmmm............No.
Its a disgrace how people say they are UK fans, but when we get beat they hate UK. A true fan sticks behind the Cats no matter how they play! Florida isn't the #1 team in the nation for nothing.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dude I respect you, but this post couldnt be more wrong. Without Brooks, UK is a 2-10 every season program. Yeah they are getting it handed to them by Florida, but Brooks has done a 5* job at UK..

Agreed. Brooks, Morris, Mumme! Who do people think we are going to get at UK, someone like "Bear" Bryant???? Oh yeah, we did get "Bear" Bryant, but that was before he was just "Cub" Bryant.
we will beat Florida and Tennessee i bleed blue through and trough and the cats are fine they just need a better QB IMO it will end up being closer than you think and when the vols roll into town it will be a different story cause we will shut lane kiffen up he will have to live the rest of his life knowing he was the ut coach that lost to the cats and reversed the trend uk ratlles off three or four wins against the vols YEAHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYY Flava Flav OOHHHH C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS
Its just one game ppl, chill out!! Yea we are getting our behinds handed to us by UF, but in all honesty, there arent many teams in this country that could hang with them.
Kentucky wil not beat any of the top teams in the SEC the Fla, Tenn, Ala,until they quit getting boys to play and start getting men to come and play for them. I mean I know of a person first hand that went to UK for a visit and then went to a team that is in the top 10 year in and year out, him and his dad told me there is a huge difference in the players being recuited by both schools. The players that was at the top 10 team looked like men and the players UK had was boys.
Southern Rocker Wrote:Kentucky wil not beat any of the top teams in the SEC the Fla, Tenn, Ala,until they quit getting boys to play and start getting men to come and play for them. I mean I know of a person first hand that went to UK for a visit and then went to a team that is in the top 10 year in and year out, him and his dad told me there is a huge difference in the players being recuited by both schools. The players that was at the top 10 team looked like men and the players UK had was boys.

This is not accurate at all. I'm not sure what you mean by what they look like. UK has one of the best training facilities in the country, as good as Florida, Oklahoma, Ohio State, USC, etc...

Look at the sizes of UK's roster against the rest of the teams mentioned. They are every bit as big - They are MEN! So to say it's men or boy's is just inaccurate!

It's TALENT!
I just got excited when Tebow got the crap knocked out of him.
terrible wording,,,their effort in the first half was a disgrace.I think brooks is a very good coach. Im a Marshall and west virginia fan and alot of these people dont realize how good kentucky football is. Well an effort like the first half gives them plenty of ammunition.
Your getting beat to death, why not give the young backup qb's some reps??
lpd826 Wrote:Yell dont be a fair weathered fan, LETS GO CATS!!!!

:notworthy!
Did they take Tebow out in ambulance?
I think it is time to give another QB a shot at leading this team..
Belfry0304 Wrote:Did they take Tebow out in ambulance?

yes they did
WOW hold up there catwoman and you as well Strikeout King...Yes they played bad very very bad but that happens and this Florida team is no team to look at as easy competiton...Apart from the FIRST QUARTER I thought we looked decent. If we dont make all the dumb mistakes in the first quarter this game would have been much closer...Hartline is not getting it done plain and simple he missed Open recievers all night he just does not have the accuracy. And saying Brooks hasnt done anything good god are you kidding me...The man has actually took us from the woodshed to something to talk about...Yes he has only won a couple of small bowl games but in those he beat two great schools with some great traditions Clemson and Fla St. Now once Joker takes over I think we will begin to improve more...I am really shocked at a couple of these comments...You both can go root on the Dirty Cards for all I care we dont need fans like you...
Stardust Wrote:This is not accurate at all. I'm not sure what you mean by what they look like. UK has one of the best training facilities in the country, as good as Florida, Oklahoma, Ohio State, USC, etc...

Look at the sizes of UK's roster against the rest of the teams mentioned. They are every bit as big - They are MEN! So to say it's men or boy's is just inaccurate!

It's TALENT!

When the recruit and his parents went to UK and was on the sidelines with the other prospects he and his dad said the size was alot different in the other school and yes the talent was alot different also. UK has to get the 4-5stars players to commit to the school and until they do they will not win the SEC so they can EKU La-Monroe and Miami Ohio and win them and they should win those games. Yes I know they have a couple of 4-5 star prospects on the team right now.Until they can recruit and stay in the top 20 in the recruiting they will only beat the teams like I said before. imo.....
Didn't like the result or the effort in this game. However, I still am confident UK will get it together. Even though I really wanted a win tonight, I am realistic. How many teams can actually beat UF this season. Not a lot. Brooks has done a great job at UK. It will be just as tough next week as well. Again, I hope for a win, but I'm not sure we'll get one.

GO CATS!
Bluecat Wrote:Didn't like the result or the effort in this game. However, I still am confident UK will get it together. Even though I really wanted a win tonight, I am realistic. How many teams can actually beat UF this season. Not a lot. Brooks has done a great job at UK. It will be just as tough next week as well. Again, I hope for a win, but I'm not sure we'll get one.

GO CATS!

I hope so.
Strikeout King Wrote:ill be glad when Rich Brooks isnt at UK anymore because he dont know what he's doing! sure he's won 3 straight bowl games but thats all he's got!

And the other coaches we had have what?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5