Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1)Duke 70 (11)Memphis 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blue devils win the preseason NIT championship...
Memphis trailing 69 to 67 had the ball missed a shot with 12 seconds to go and Duke got the rebound and Memphis had to foul. Duke goes to the line misses two shots but gets the board again. With 9.5 goes back to the line misses the first makes the second to make it 70 to 67 and Memphis comes down and takes a three only hitting the front of the rim.

Duke maybe number 1 but this isn't one of the dominate Duke teams of the past. Its going to be fun this year.
Duke will have a good team.. but I think they're a very beatable #1
I think this just shows how real Memphis and Darius Washington Jr are. I think Memphis is a legit top 5 team by the end of the season with Washington Jr as one of the top players in the country at G.
Memphis has impressed me a lot so far. Hopefully they keep playing like they are. If they do, they could have a really good season.
Memphis had alot of oppurtunities in the end to win...but Duke came out with the W...and i agree with everyone else it will be a fun year and Duke is a beatably number one....and i think that they will lose a few games come conference play