Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UNC Fan dissing UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxRS7JPIuSQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ATTENTION ALL KENTUCKY BASKETBALL FANS[/ame]
Screw that guy...
If he isn't worried about UK then why does he go about making a video and criticizing the Cats? Someone obviously feels threatened.
I love it when other people hate Kentucky so much. I remember a few years ago that Kenctucky beat UNC i think like 3 or 4 years in a row by an average of 28 points.

Both teams have gone thru the good and bad times over the years but still Kentucky is the better program. Whether you like it or not, get over it. Kentucky is back. We may or may not win a Championship this year but UNC will never pass Kentucky.

I guess that kid has a problem with 2nd place. You know the 1st place looser. :1:

Ooooooooooo C A T S .......... CATS CATS CATS

Go Big Blue!!!!
Bring on the haters! :biggrin:
Wow, this kids mental or something,
any body know where he lives in north carolina he is just jealous and mad because they lost hansborough who was never good to start with he did not want to fight for nothing cause he was afraid to get hurt and when he finally got to the nba he got hurt and had to miss with a shin injury and stephen a smith from espn said he had missed the most time with that injury than anybody he had ever seen and his eyes are still bigger than quarters oh well crap on him well see who wins titles now OOOHHHHH C A T S CATS CATS CATS we bleed blue trough and through
I love it! I want to see more and more HATERS!!!!!! If they hate us, then we are BACK! Be Proud, Be Blue!
Kids... that is not the proper way to use the word "ironic" in a sentence
Redneck Kentucky?

[Image: 14udnoz.jpg]
gish_7 Wrote:Redneck Kentucky?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Haha I want to laugh but all my family is from NC and some could definately be photyoshopped into this picture and fit just fine.

lol priceless!
What this does is show the UK is finally back in the spot light where they belong!
This kid better watch what he says though...there are some crazy UK fans out there and he might wake up and his car be on his top in the middle of his yard.
OMG..classic!!!!
BlackcatFootball Wrote:lol priceless!

:lmao::Thumbs::lmao::worthy::rockon::Clap::CheerleadConfusedhh::thanks::notworthy:thatsfunn:biggrin::eyeroll:
We need to not forget about this thread...especially on 5 December.
Glad to see the haters are feeling threatened again!! UK is BACK baby!!
I tried to view this video and it wasn't available anymore the user removed it. He must have gotten tired of being slammed by UK fans all around the world.

haha thats hillarious.
the video must of been took off. Can't watch it now!
YEP...video removed by user...too bad, i love to hear people hate on us, makes all the more better when we destroy them this year
How funny is this now?
That kid is getting what he deserves! UK basically #1 and UNC prolly won't even make it to the NCAA Tourney!:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Man that puts a smile on my face!! I really love it when people hate us with that much passion.... It means that we a indeed back and scaring the pants off of other clubs. I absolutely love it.
leecoukfan Wrote:That kid is getting what he deserves! UK basically #1 and UNC prolly won't even make it to the NCAA Tourney!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

just like uk last year didnt ..

Inbreeding
UNC is horrible this year....
That's all I have to say about this.
All that from a fan of a team that will not even make it to the NIT!...lmao!
bball_manager Wrote:just like uk last year didnt ..

Thats last year....Besides are coach was a drunk that couldnt recruit. whats there excuse.
Pages: 1 2