Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 34 Letcher JV 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final ! Good night for the Blackcats...
Letcher plays hard and has some tough kids !
canoeman06 Wrote:Final ! Good night for the Blackcats...
Letcher plays hard and has some tough kids !
Adams has a pretty good team. LCC fumbled 8-9 times tonight, can't win doing that.
Did Adams B and C Teams play LCC last night too? If so who won and what were the scores?
ballerfan 1 Wrote:Did Adams B and C Teams play LCC last night too? If so who won and what were the scores?

Adams 5th and 6th grade team beat LCC 24-8.
I wish they would play lcc 8th not the jv
Thats the way the conference is set up. We are in the small school division and with our County games that fills our 10 game limit schedule. The JV team for Letcher had more 8th graders than we do.
The JV teams from Letcher and Johnson are set up the same way the Floyd Co. teams are 7/8 combined. Levels out a bit more that way between teams
The way this is all playing out I really see a great rematch between B.L. and A.M.S. in the B.S.V.C. playoffs ! ( sleepless nights for coach Howell and coach Wise ! )
excyter21 Wrote:The JV teams from Letcher and Johnson are set up the same way the Floyd Co. teams are 7/8 combined. Levels out a bit more that way between teams

Johnson County's is nowhere close to a combined team. We may get a combined team though.
JC has been a seperate 7th grade team for several years. I was told that a couple of 8th graders have played with them once this season, but they usually always have a separate 7th and 8th grade team.
Letcher JV has about 15 8th graders and 8 or 9 7th graders.
What are the elementary schools in Letcher with 3rd/4th and 5th/6th football teams????
allsports Wrote:What are the elementary schools in Letcher with 3rd/4th and 5th/6th football teams????
Could you explain your question a little better?
both teams are really impressive! A good game it will be indeed!
3rd and 4th is pee wee, and I don't know what kind of teams in letcher is out there, but 5th and 6th is combined to one team.
JP55 Wrote:Could you explain your question a little better?

I'm not familiar with the schools in Letcher Co. I would like to know the names of the schools and who I would need to contact to set up some games...
allsports Wrote:I'm not familiar with the schools in Letcher Co. I would like to know the names of the schools and who I would need to contact to set up some games...

Whitesburg, Neon, Cowan, Jenkins, and Martha Jane Potter all have 3rd and 4th grade teams. The only 5th and 6th grade team LCCMS, a consolidated team of all of the schools.