Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams @ South Floyd 9-24-09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts? Ill take the Raiders by 6.
Wake up alice , Adams by 39 no joke wait and see.:flush:
Adams by 20
How has South Floyd done against other Floyd County teams? I know Coach Daniels does a good job with his kids and they always have some big kids and some talent, just wondering what the A, B, and C teams have done this year. I've not been able to watch them play this season, does anyone know?
I helped coach Adams C team tonight and we got whipped. Our team was waiting for South Floyd to roll over and it never happened. Congratulations to S.F. they earned the victory and the county. I told our boys to be ready and they just would not listen. I think it was two evenly matched teams but S.F. wanted it more. The score was only 14-8 but S.F. was by far the better team tonight. I believe this will ge a good lesson but a hard one, but thats the way FOOTBALL is. Sometimes boys only learn things the hard way. I know there were a few bad calls but we still got beat by a team that wanted it more. Great Job South Floyd Raiders.
One more post. Adams B team rolled tonight. They played AWESOME Defense and Offense. I am very proud of their players and coaches. It took some of the sting out of the C Team loss. And before I left the Adams A Team looked great too. Good Job Adams, and good luck the rest of the season South Floyd. S.F. players, coaches, and parents should be proud because when your teams play, its hard to come away with the W.