Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most Impressive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of all the college teams you have watched this season who seams most impressive?

My pick is Alabama
Impressive in a sense of I expected a possible 0-4 start, I will go with Miami.
I think Florida will be the best team but so far I think the two that you guys have mentioned would take it for me. Alabama is certainly looking really solid and so is Miami.
Yea i'm gonna go with Miami also. Harris has just came out & played great for them & should be in the Heisman talks for right now.
I hadn't even heard anything about Harris prior to the FSU game. I really like watching that kid play.
i'm gonn a go with texas. mccoy is not only a great quarterback but he's a great leader as well.
Texas is good but they just haven't looked that great to me. I know playing Texas Tech is totally different but they left them in that game for a very long time.
Miami
The miami game against fsu could have gone a totally different way if he would have caught that TD pass.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Impressive in a sense of I expected a possible 0-4 start, I will go with Miami.
:Thumbs:

Miami without a doubt!
Washington . Who would have thought it ?
The 'U' has been really impressive this year!!! I'm pumped to see them get that swagger back in their step that they had in the 80s and 90s. Of course its no suprise since I'm a huge Miami fan from way back, but I think that if they can at least win one of the next two games they have to have a shot at at least being mentioned in National title talks if they can run the table and finish with the one loss. If they can win both of the next two and not have a let down and then beat a very good FSU team, remember somebody saying they were good, then they have to be in the BCS title game against Florida and there is bad blood between these two after Urban Meyer's late meaningless FG in the game last year.
Cincinnati especially in their 1st two games. They played the most complete game i've seen this season vs. Rutgers. They'll be top 5 soon. Pike is a great QB as well and Their offense moves with ease.
Cincinnati. Not only for the results of their first 3 games, but for the fact they only returned one defensive starter and they are doing this.
I agree Cinci is definately a suprise but they have played Rutgers, Oregon State, and Southeast Missouri State, not quite FSU and GA Tech. Good team but they haven't played quite as tough a schedule so far.
Cincinnati. It's not so surprising to me that they are undefeated, but I figured they would have to rely solely on Offense after graduating so many Defensive players. Their Defense has been simply awesome! Rutgers came in as a leading contender for Big East Champion, but UC made them look mediocre. Then UC went to Oregon State, where they were expected to lose and won very impressively.

I'll add the U, but right now I will say UC is the most impressive so far.
i have to go with ole miss they really have impressed me. how long has it been since they were actually ranked as high as they are now?

but i have to say miami is pretty impressive as well, if jacory harris doesnt win the heisman this year he will def get it once in the next 2 years. hes a great quarterback and hes always calm cool and collected.
Miami, Cincy, Alabama, and I know that Boise plays in the WAC, but they have a pretty talented team led by a good QB
I'm impressed with Michigan. They are 3-0, and beat a very talented Notre Dame team. Plus their freshman QB is not playing like a freshman.
Hurricanes, that QB Harris is awesome baby he is a Heisman trophy finalist if he dont win it
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Hurricanes, that QB Harris is awesome baby he is a Heisman trophy finalist if he dont win it

Little Early
mister... basketball Wrote:i have to go with ole miss they really have impressed me. how long has it been since they were actually ranked as high as they are now?

but i have to say miami is pretty impressive as well, if jacory harris doesnt win the heisman this year he will def get it once in the next 2 years. hes a great quarterback and hes always calm cool and collected.

The last time you ask? A Manning was a the quarterback, and he's their father. So it's been awhile. The Rebs are going down to the ole' ball coach tonight. Miami, Cincy, and Michigan are the impressive shockers thus far.
When the CANES win in Blacksburg and Put away the Sooners they will be in the thick of the National Championship Talk. Their Coach has them playing some very good football and after that I can see their quarterback smack in the middle for the Heisman count on it. Their Back:flame::flame:
2hard2guard Wrote:When the CANES win in Blacksburg and Put away the Sooners they will be in the thick of the National Championship Talk. Their Coach has them playing some very good football and after that I can see their quarterback smack in the middle for the Heisman count on it. Their Back:flame::flame:

If indeed they win in Blacksburg, I will feel good about their chances against Oklahoma. If they beat those two teams, I can see them going on to win the ACC, which could put them in a BCS game.
Miami