Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Florida @ Kentucky 9/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions/Thoughts?
Unless the swine flu decimates Gainesville, the Cats will be in trouble.

The good news is:
1. UK is playing at Home
2. It is an evening game
3. UF is coming off an emotional game against UT and their next game is LSU
4. The last time UK got blown out prior to last year's UF game was when LSU took them to the woodshed.

I say Florida wins by 56-21. I hope I am wrong.
UK wins because the gators will be still picking there selves up from a great game against the vols that took alot out of them Uk is at home and it is the evening and we all remember what happen last time a #1 team came into commonwealth and honestly i think that LSU team is a better team than this florida team thats coming to commonwealth florida will also be looking down the road toward a good lsu team wow thats a bad stretch of 3 games thats why UK pulls the upset Seiber nails the game winner from about 30 yards to lift the cats 38-35 #1 gos down in the bluegrass:beg::rockon:
Head says the Gators will win this one, but I hope I am wrong. I think UK can play them as close at UT did if the team that played Miami (OH) shows back up.

If UK plays like they did against UofL, then we could easily get blown out.
Gators big.
If UK plays the way they did again Louisville then Florida by 30+, but if kentucky shows up the way they did against Miami then they are within 10 points of Florida or maybe even win!! Hope i see a upset!!
UK 28 UF 24.

Lord I hope i'm right.
I don't think UK has a shot in this game. I hope I'm wrong, but hopefully we don't come out and turn the ball over or give up easy points via special teams. I think UK will be able to slow the UF offense down, but they will not stop it.

Florida wins this one 31-13.

Prove me wrong Cats!
imma say Florida +30
I hope UK can control the clock while they have the ball.. that will be UK's best D that day...
It's gonna take UK's absolute best game in every aspect. Special Teams will be a key though, containing Florida's quick return men. Pressuring Tebow, and not allowing the speedy backs to get to the outside will be a big thing too. Hartline will have to be on top of his game, and not panic when being pressured. My head says Florida big. But I'm pulling for the Cats in this one.
Gators by 2 touchdowns.
All I can think about when I think about this game,
is when the Tigers rolled into the bluegrass ranked number 1!
Please please please please please please.
:beg:
For one I don't even think it matters b/c IF UK wins and Florida runs the table they will still go to championship game IMO just b/c of "Tebow=the one and only" Just like UK upset # 1 LSU a few years back LSU won championship that yr...And thats what I dont understand...But I say Florida will walk away with this one in the 4th quarter UK will keep it close til then...

Florida-45
UK-28
There's a rumor at ESPN that University of Kentucky can upset University of Florida. As I heard from a group of experts from ESPN, possible upsets that people keep talking about usually don't become upsets (which is questionable when you hear of games like Washington vs USC, etc.). And besides, what are the chances of the University of Kentucky consecutively beating the #1 ranked team in the nation? University of Kentucky has a great opportunity, but according to chance, University of Kentucky loses.

University of Kentucky - 24
University of Florida - 35
Florida by 10-14, but I hope that I'm wrong on this one....
I hate to say it, but the Florida Tebows will win.
Florida will win huge.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Unless the swine flu decimates Gainesville, the Cats will be in trouble.

The good news is:
1. UK is playing at Home
2. It is an evening game
3. UF is coming off an emotional game against UT and their next game is LSU
4. The last time UK got blown out prior to last year's UF game was when LSU took them to the woodshed.

I say Florida wins by 56-21. I hope I am wrong.
:Thumbs:

ComfortEagle Wrote:Head says the Gators will win this one, but I hope I am wrong. I think UK can play them as close at UT did if the team that played Miami (OH) shows back up.

If UK plays like they did against UofL, then we could easily get blown out.

NYY10 Wrote:If UK plays the way they did again Louisville then Florida by 30+, but if kentucky shows up the way they did against Miami then they are within 10 points of Florida or maybe even win!! Hope i see a upset!!

BlackcatAlum Wrote:I don't think UK has a shot in this game. I hope I'm wrong, but hopefully we don't come out and turn the ball over or give up easy points via special teams. I think UK will be able to slow the UF offense down, but they will not stop it.

Florida wins this one 31-13.

Prove me wrong Cats!

Pupaw Wrote:It's gonna take UK's absolute best game in every aspect. Special Teams will be a key though, containing Florida's quick return men. Pressuring Tebow, and not allowing the speedy backs to get to the outside will be a big thing too. Hartline will have to be on top of his game, and not panic when being pressured. My head says Florida big. But I'm pulling for the Cats in this one.

sports-fan08 Wrote:All I can think about when I think about this game,
is when the Tigers rolled into the bluegrass ranked number 1!
Please please please please please please.
:beg:

football05 Wrote:For one I don't even think it matters b/c IF UK wins and Florida runs the table they will still go to championship game IMO just b/c of "Tebow=the one and only" Just like UK upset # 1 LSU a few years back LSU won championship that yr...And thats what I dont understand...But I say Florida will walk away with this one in the 4th quarter UK will keep it close til then...

Florida-45
UK-28

I dont understand what your saying? y wouldnt they still deserve to go to the championship?
UK will be in this one...not gonna go as far to say a win...don't have the gonads for that, but UF is coming off a hugely hyped game with UT and UK just got all the cobwebs out with Lousiville.....Gators 34 Cats 28
Unless UF doesn't show up, I'm gonna have to go against the Cats here.
I hope UK wins but they will get beat two or more touchdowns.
When we beat LSU two years ago, they still went to the BCS championship game. If I am also not mistaken, Arkansas and McFadden beat them also that year. Two lose team went to the National Championship game.
cougarpride08 Wrote:When we beat LSU two years ago, they still went to the BCS championship game. If I am also not mistaken, Arkansas and McFadden beat them also that year. Two lose team went to the National Championship game.

Wrong Kentucky was the only team that season to beat them...they went 13 and 1
Florida wins by 10. Heart says UK
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Wrong Kentucky was the only team that season to beat them...they went 13 and 1
No bro Arkansas beat 'em 52-50 or something crazy like that..LSU is the only team to win a BCS National title with 2 losses..UK beat LSU and the team that beat LSU..
UK just sqeaks past Louisville, Florida just sqeaks by UT. UK played poorly, UF just didn't show up.

Florida crushes the Cats in this game. This will be a 40 point loss for the Cats unfortunately
This one will be ugly. Gators will win easily.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Wrong Kentucky was the only team that season to beat them...they went 13 and 1

No you are wrong, UK and Arkansas beat LSU that year and LSU a 2 loss team still went to the championship over a some 1 loss teams and either an undefeated Boise St. or Hawaii.:eyeroll:
Im gonna have to take Florida. It wont be close...
Gators 55
Kentucky 14
Pages: 1 2