Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anybody else fed up with injustice with USC going unpunished?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm aggravated that the NCAA has been handing down taking away wins from Memphis on something they can't prove happened and letting USC go for three years when they have Reggie Bush confessing on tape, and this is public knowledge, look it up. That he took lots of money and gifts from an agent or agents. And then they have O.J. Mayo, his own coach paid him money, and basketball season is coming up and no action from them yet. There is a long list of infractions that I have found that I have yet to see acted upon, and I'm still waiting for justice.Rolleyes Until they do, they need to keep their focus on USC. Made me happy they lost yesterday.
So what does UCLA have to do with this?
They were real quick to jump on something they can't even prove, while they're golden goose keeps making money and escapes being sanctioned. Memphis didn't matter to them because it is a small school. UCLA is a big deal to sanction. Kinda like the same reason they won't discipline Tiger for swinging clubs that bury themselves in the dirt, and yet he gets nothing. Serena has a fit and gets in trouble, I have to hand it to tennis, they had the guts to put her in her place. Somebody needs to reign Tiger in, and UCLA needs to be dealt with. Until then, they shouldn't be dealing with other schools. They are looking like they don't have their priorities straight.
Are you talking about UCLA or USC. I still don't get the connection to UCLA.
This thread doesn't make any sense.
The thread is meant to say USC, a moderator needs to change it.
mrsportsfan Wrote:The thread is meant to say USC, a moderator needs to change it.

Now the thread makes sense and I can agree with the original poster. It does appear to be a double standard by the NCAA.
I agree, what you do to one, you do to the other.
I agree with well everybody i hate that but i guess Pete Carroll is filling up other people pockets to leave it alone but i wish they would go back takes bush Heisman all those wins and ban them from any kind of post season along with the basketball team they need to be put on probation too just like the New England patriot scandal with them cheating they did it every bit and who knows for how long i hate the trojans and the patriots
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I agree with well everybody i hate that but i guess Pete Carroll is filling up other people pockets to leave it alone but i wish they would go back takes bush Heisman all those wins and ban them from any kind of post season along with the basketball team they need to be put on probation too just like the New England patriot scandal with them cheating they did it every bit and who knows for how long i hate the trojans and the patriots

Yes, I Agree, Ncaa and the NFL, along with all sports have there favorites, and its not fair, could u imagine the hype if UK had all the infractions USC has,
NCAA fair?
its not fair to punish one school for violations of whatever but not punish USC? I HATE USC! i wish there whole school would close. are they paying the NCAA so that they wont get into trouble and get punished?
One of the analysts wrote on ESPN, Jay Bilas, "Not all NCAA rules are created equal." It's on the college basketball page, but this goes along with the them of this thread, but I am unable to read all of it. Maybe some of you will benefit from it.