Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hope That WVU fires Head Coach and Off Coordinator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The loss to Auburn should have never happened. Six turnovers will doom you. I know that the coaches don't make the plays, but the stupid play calling just boggles my mind. Too many middle screens which got picked off twice and a lot of dump passing that didn't extend the field. Not taking anything from Auburn there coach has been on the hot seat also. Good win for him. QB Chris todd can't beat Belfry , but he can beat the Eers
i was wondering if they would say anything about the title game he played in against them joe, but i didnt hear anything..wv should have won big...
Whether may have played a huge roll in this one. I remember seeing the storm on TV before the game even started an there was close to an inch of standing water on the field.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Whether may have played a huge roll in this one. I remember seeing the storm on TV before the game even started an there was close to an inch of standing water on the field.

at the start of the game wv couldnt be stopped, devine was running like varney did against whitley,lolTongueirateSho