Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bobcat Bowl Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitesburg over Johns Creek C-Team
Letcher Central JV over Shelby Valley
Betsy Layne over Allen Central C-Team
Betsy Layne over Allen Central B-Team
Betsy Layne over Allen Central A-Team

Would like to add that Coach Hall has a good thing started at AC. Rebels never gave up. Very physical game! Good Luck Coach Hall and Rebels the rest of the year!
What was the actual score of the a team game.
first, hats off to the crowd , awful weather! great job b and c teams much improvement !what can you say about that a team talent, talent, and more talent, these are great days for bobcat fans ! can we finally keep a group of our kids together and see the outcome ?
28-0
excyter21 Wrote:Whitesburg over Johns Creek C-Team
Letcher Central JV over Shelby Valley
Betsy Layne over Allen Central C-Team
Betsy Layne over Allen Central B-Team
Betsy Layne over Allen Central A-Team

Would like to add that Coach Hall has a good thing started at AC. Rebels never gave up. Very physical game! Good Luck Coach Hall and Rebels the rest of the year!

As coach said it was a very physical game. BL has a solid team. I would agree with many anothers that this Bobcat team is very talented, play extremely hard and are well coached. Great moments are ahead for this group. Thanks for comments coach and our staff wish you guys nothing but the best the rest of this year.
betsy has a very good team this year i think adams is there biggest compition this year that team has grew alot
who stood out for shelby valley
#2, #40, #52, #85, And #32 really impressed me from valley, theese kids played there hearts out. # 2 rushed for over 100 and a kickoff return for a TD set by a few key downfield blocks from 85 and 40, and had about 6 tackles. #40 rushed for 100 as a fullback, thats impressive.# 40 also scored a yrushing TD. and had over 60 yards passing! this kid is the real deal.Not to mention 8 tackles and a lick that sent a kid out of the game from letcher. #85 had about 80 yards receving (60 from #40) and had about 5 tackles. number 32 didnt do much offensivley but he did have about 7 tackles as a corner. #52 played great at guard not any missed blocks. and had about 6 tackles at LB.
i heard that #85 from shelby valley caught a pass behind his head in the endzone
the branham kid broke #21's helmet..............thats unheard of in middle school he really brung the WOOD.
Which team is whitesburg? Do you mean Letcher Middle, because there is no whitesburg unless it is Pee-Wee!
4th grade team/coach was a Joe Adams......

cougarpride08 Wrote:Which team is whitesburg? Do you mean Letcher Middle, because there is no whitesburg unless it is Pee-Wee!
Thanks for the info. Didn't know.