Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas 34 Texas Tech 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i thought this was a horrible calling game, anyone else?
Another somewhat shocking score IMO!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Another somewhat shocking score IMO!

rivalry games are the best, but 15 flags on tech come on, letem play,
Did u actually watch it, did u see the helmet hit on techs QB, it took his helmet off, the guy lunged with his helmet and caused a fumble that changed the game and nothing was called, this game was horrible to watch, if i was tech i would have something to say to NCAA about some of the calls
Texas squeaks by just like Florida had to
Stardust Wrote:Texas squeaks by just like Florida had to

Yea, but I say Texas Tech is a little better then Tennessee, but yea they should of let them play,few calls miss as well.
pretty good game overall tho!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Did u actually watch it, did u see the helmet hit on techs QB, it took his helmet off, the guy lunged with his helmet and caused a fumble that changed the game and nothing was called, this game was horrible to watch, if i was tech i would have something to say to NCAA about some of the calls

Yea we seen it, I dang near threw my beer thru the TV. That was a bunch of horse ****, then they turn around and call ILLEGAL HAND TO THE FACE against Tech on Texas' next drive, what a CROCK... And I'm sick of people saying that Tech's QB's aren't that good, that they're just part of a system. That's bogus. Herrell put up amazing numbers last year against the SAME competition that Bradford and McCoy played against, and he had great games against Texas and Oklahoma, led the nation in pass yards, and he wasn't even a finalist for the Heisman, BULL****.
:Thumbs:
Redneck Wrote:Yea we seen it, I dang near threw my beer thru the TV. That was a bunch of horse ****, then they turn around and call ILLEGAL HAND TO THE FACE against Tech on Texas' next drive, what a CROCK... And I'm sick of people saying that Tech's QB's aren't that good, that they're just part of a system. That's bogus. Herrell put up amazing numbers last year against the SAME competition that Bradford and McCoy played against, and he had great games against Texas and Oklahoma, led the nation in pass yards, and he wasn't even a finalist for the Heisman, BULL****.
Texas is going all the way this year......GO LONGHORNS...
The Blueprint Wrote:Texas is going all the way this year......GO LONGHORNS...

They might, but its going to be Florida yet again. Unless they lose to UK.
Love seeing the L-Horns win again.