Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (23) Georgia 52 Arkansas 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody watching this??? I believe Arkansas has something brewing in Fayetteville...Ryan Mallet is the real deal. This game is CRAZY!!
What a battle...Like a heavyweight slugfest!
Defense wins championships... HAHA
this is a very interesting game so tell me has georgia fallen off the deep end with the loss of matthew stafford or are they still kind of looking for their selves but yeah i am watching it and its like everytime you turn your head somebody scores these defenses are going to have to step up it looks like a long night for overtimes and Mallet does look great he is acting like he is a 4 year starter he is the Tebow of the west (sec) LMAO:Thumbs:
(23)Georgia 52 Arkansas 41 Final.
Georgias Joe Cox had 375 yards passing and 5 touchdowns and Arkansas' Ryan Mallett had 395 yards passing and 5 touchdowns but Georgia wins the shootout. Great game.
Georgia's defense is terrible yet again.
Georgia came into the season touting a high powered offense in spite of Staffords departure. They knew they would have to outscore teams in order to win due to the losses on Defense.