Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida only wins by 10!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know alot of people wanted more but i expected it to be a close game. i like the way kiffin stirred them boys up and actually had them play like they should've last week. who all seen the collision of berry and tebow! :1: it will make a beautiful picture.
That's what I love about SEC football. Most of the time teams won't get blown out in conference play. They are always exciting to watch.
At least Kiffin didn't get the win.
Hate UT, Loved it, was wanting more of a blow out
Well the thing is it is very likely Kiffin won't be singing Rocky Top follow a Florida game for many years. LOL
Lane Kiffin might not be singing any time soon but Papa Monte should sing today for the D they put up on the Gators. Tebow looked uncomfortable, almost human today!
I dont know why everyone thought this would be a blowout...Tenn has a LOT of good players...they were good when Fulmer was there...they just didn't win and Monte Kiffin is fairly good at slowing teams down.....this is what I expected...Tenn is not Troy
CatDawg Wrote:Well the thing is it is very likely Kiffin won't be singing Rocky Top follow a Florida game for many years. LOL

Hmmm, after Tebow and this group graduates?????
Great showing by my Volunteers. I honestly expected it to be much worse, maybe a step in the right direction to turn this program around.
If Tennessee had a QB worth anything, I honestly think they would have won this game.
Great game either way. UT had their chances to beat the Gators.
I got what I expected.. I knew our offense would struggle with the problems at QB.. And knew our defense would be ready to play.. Man those guys are something else.. I don't like the idea of moral victories, but I think we got one. Good luck with the GAYtors UK fans. Hopefully Florida will be over the "flu". For those who didn't know, thats one of Urban Meyer's excuses for their performance. And if you haven't seen what Kiffin said in response, then you need to. LOL. The video is on the right. http://www.volunteertv.com/volsfootball/...59897.html 2:04 into the video.
lol lets go kentucky!!!!
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I got what I expected.. I knew our offense would struggle with the problems at QB.. And knew our defense would be ready to play.. Man those guys are something else.. I don't like the idea of moral victories, but I think we got one. Good luck with the GAYtors UK fans. Hopefully Florida will be over the "flu". For those who didn't know, thats one of Urban Meyer's excuses for their performance. And if you haven't seen what Kiffin said in response, then you need to. LOL. The video is on the right. http://www.volunteertv.com/volsfootball/...59897.html 2:04 into the video.

personally i hate your coach, he runs his mouth then got smacked in the teeth, he wants to play florida again? are u kidding me, and he cant wait to play florida when tebows gone, ya, everyone cant wait to play florida without tebow
Wildcatk23 Wrote:personally i hate your coach, he runs his mouth then got smacked in the teeth, he wants to play florida again? are u kidding me, and he cant wait to play florida when tebows gone, ya, everyone cant wait to play florida without tebow

I'm not sure you're supposed to like my coach.. I'm not a fan of Rich Brooks either just for the simple fact that he's your coach. Its all part of life in the SEC. I think we can all agree about Tebow. If we got smacked in the teeth then I'm not sure what to call what will more than likely happen in Commonwealth this Saturday.. But hey.. Best of luck!
idk i just dont understand Kiffin he runs and runs and runs his mouth more than any coach I have ever seen. The guy seems to think hes gods gift to football, he couldnt get it done in the NFL and is 1-2 right now. I dont like him I wouldnt like him if he coached some where else its not because its Tenn, I had alot of respect for Fulmer and still dont understand UTs decision there. But really its hard to take Kiffin serious or respect the guy, same with Spurrier but when his team isnt playing well at least he shuts his mouth. When I hear Kiffin speak all I hear is woah woah woah...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:idk i just dont understand Kiffin he runs and runs and runs his mouth more than any coach I have ever seen. The guy seems to think hes gods gift to football, he couldnt get it done in the NFL and is 1-2 right now. I dont like him I wouldnt like him if he coached some where else its not because its Tenn, I had alot of respect for Fulmer and still dont understand UTs decision there. But really its hard to take Kiffin serious or respect the guy, same with Spurrier but when his team isnt playing well at least he shuts his mouth. When I hear Kiffin speak all I hear is woah woah woah...
Agree 100%. UT use to be my 2nd favorite SEC team now that goes to Bama.
i don't like kiffin at all...him getting mad at urban after all the crap he said is ridiculous and hypocritcal, but he's take over a program that's been in the dump the last few years and was once a proud program....since he's taken over the job...the talk about Tenn football has been huge.....he has ESPN and all the experts talking about them all the time...its good for recruiting....i dont like him and i think he's a prick, but i dont think he's running his mouth....i think it is all calculated and there is a point to it...i expect TENN to be back to form by year three of the lane experiment unfortunately...
Meyer and Kiffin have both got a lot to say........And Urban doesn't have any qualms about run the score up on ya like a pinball machine just like Spurrier did. Unfortunately, there seems to be a trend of nice guys finishing last in college coaching especially in the SEC... See Tommy Tubberville and Nick Saban. I will give Tenn their cred though, they stood up and played Florida tough........but I thought they did that when Fulmer was the coach. Bottom line, I don't see how the Vols are any better off right now than they were before they changed coaches, but we'll have to see what the Kiffster can do when he gets some more of his recruits in. I also think Florida's margin of victory at Commonwealth this weekend (this could be a trap game for Florida, and I dare not jinx my Wildcats and predict a win) will be a good barometer of how well Tenn really did play against them.
pagan Wrote:i don't like kiffin at all...him getting mad at urban after all the crap he said is ridiculous and hypocritcal, but he's take over a program that's been in the dump the last few years and was once a proud program....since he's taken over the job...the talk about Tenn football has been huge.....he has ESPN and all the experts talking about them all the time...its good for recruiting....i dont like him and i think he's a prick, but i dont think he's running his mouth....i think it is all calculated and there is a point to it...i expect TENN to be back to form by year three of the lane experiment unfortunately...

While I do find some of Kiffin's comments very entertaining, I look at things realistic enough to say that in the end you have to win. He's said all along that they need to be rolling by year three. The recruiting is off to a very good start. A top 10 class in about 4 months of work was amazing. Things are looking great for a top 5 class for 2010 as well. Its currently ranked #3 and #4 by scouts and rivals. In the end, its all about winning.
this was a great game but i already knew florida was going to come out on top.