Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Notre Dame 33 - Michigan St. 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MSU flat out blew it down the stretch. Luck of the Irish, because it sure wasn't skill!
ND did not deserve to win this game....Oh well..That's why you play until the whistle blows...
Missed this game. How bad did ND get outplayed?
I would have loved to see MSU give ND two straight loses. They'll make a bowl but ND stil isn't very good.
CatDawg Wrote:I would have loved to see MSU give ND two straight loses. They'll make a bowl but ND stil isn't very good.
MSU should have won this darn game....
I missed most of it but saw them blow it.
lol..I cant wait for ND to end up 9-3, end up knocking 15 more deserving teams out of a BCS bowl, and get beat by 35 or 40 in the bowl game..
And proceed to renew their contract with NBC for another 15 years. LOL
LOL, isn't that the truth!
i missed about all games today, how did they blow it
CatDawg Wrote:And proceed to renew their contract with NBC for another 15 years. LOL
:lmao: Great stuff right there..
If you are a Uk fan the silver lining is that MSU and Uk are dueling for several of KY's top targets in recruiting. So everytime MSU loses that is a positive or UK.

I can't stand Charlie Weiss and want him to lose every game. But... the sad realization is even if he gets hired whoever they bring in will get the same praise even if they stink as well.
well Notre dame is my favorite team as everyone knows, but they did get outplayed, but everyone must remember we lost one of the top wr's in the nation due to a broken collarbone in the 2nd quarter! but seriously how good has Jimmy Clausen looked this year and nobody be judgemental cause you hate Notre Dame lol
You guys can say what you want about Notre Dame and how bad they are. The offense is for real, there's just times that ole Charlie has a brain fart and calls somethin ridiculous. Notre Dame blew it last week against Michigan, Michigan State blew this week against Notre Dame. That's college football, just another reason why I love it, ya never know what's gonna happen.

GO IRISH....
Love the Irish. I believe they lost one of their recievers though. Go Irish . :rockon:
I think its going to be a long year for the Irish.
Michigan State played very bad and lost to what some guy on ESPN is a team that will play in the Nat championship game bu only three points.