Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dear Lane Kiffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are about to be taught a wonderfully harsh lesson today. For some reason, Im thinking you wish you go back in time and SHUT UP. I hope Florida and Urban Meyer absolutely destroys you and your program on national television. I hope the University of Tennessee is brought to its knees and everybody in the country watches a game so one sided, that it becomes something people tell their grandkids about. I dont root for Florida that much, but I hope with this beat down, you get a one way ticket out of Sucksville, Tn just like you did at Oakland.

Lane, your a Steve Spurrier wanna be, a big mouth, trouble making, little ***** punk that has a 6-16 career record. You suck balls.

Florida 63 tennessee 14
GO GATORS!!
I will really be surprised if UF doesn't put up 50 points. Tebow is my favorite player, I hope he accounts for every TD, don't let the running backs rush it in, I want Tebow to run over every TN player out there.
I don't think it proves anything if Florida trounces Tennessee. This is not a very good Tenn. football team, obviously Florida is the best in the nation. Florida should rip Tennessee, but Tennessee's coach should be arrogant enough to say he will beat any team in the nation. Why not? If people don't like arrogance, then they will hate Calipari! I like Lane's attitude. I hope he is successful except when he plays UK. I hope that he continues to come take players that UK looks the other way at and brings them there to be superstars. I am by no means a UT fan, but what's so bad with the cocky arrogance? If he loses, everyone will love it and he will eventually work his way out of a job. But if he wins, everyone will hate him even more, which then makes him the next Jimmy Johnson. His dad is too brilliant of a coach to let the Tennessee ship sink!
Stardust Wrote:I don't think it proves anything if Florida trounces Tennessee. This is not a very good Tenn. football team, obviously Florida is the best in the nation. Florida should rip Tennessee, but Tennessee's coach should be arrogant enough to say he will beat any team in the nation. Why not? If people don't like arrogance, then they will hate Calipari! I like Lane's attitude. I hope he is successful except when he plays UK. I hope that he continues to come take players that UK looks the other way at and brings them there to be superstars. I am by no means a UT fan, but what's so bad with the cocky arrogance? If he loses, everyone will love it and he will eventually work his way out of a job. But if he wins, everyone will hate him even more, which then makes him the next Jimmy Johnson. His dad is too brilliant of a coach to let the Tennessee ship sink!

Yeah but Calipari can back it up and has proven many times that he can back it up...like Hoss said, ***** Kiffin has a 6-16 record.
I can't believe that I will be cheering for the gators to not only win but to destroy an opponent. This might be the only time other than a bowl game where UK fans will be behind the gators. Kick the baby orange _ _ _ !
vundy33 Wrote:Yeah but Calipari can back it up and has proven many times that he can back it up...like Hoss said, ***** Kiffin has a 6-16 record.
Your exactly right you have earned the right to talk the talk when you have a record to back that talk up. The only thing Kiffin has is his daddy. If not for him none of us would have ever heard of thie P _ _ _ _.
:flush:
vundy33 Wrote:Yeah but Calipari can back it up and has proven many times that he can back it up...like Hoss said, ***** Kiffin has a 6-16 record.

CatDawg Wrote:Your exactly right you have earned the right to talk the talk when you have a record to back that talk up. The only thing Kiffin has is his daddy. If not for him none of us would have ever heard of thie P _ _ _ _.
:flush:

How funny that no one remembers the Calipari that was at UMass after amassing a two year record 27-32, he demanded that the Massachusetts press recognize his team as a National Powerhouse (in the A-10) mind you, and took his first of many shots at Pitino when he said that Pitino did not have the same issues of recruiting that he did when he first came to UMass. So, how is what Kiffin did any different. Looks to me like Coach Cal used his words to stir crap up, get recognized, and see how it has skyrocketed his career. He sure didn't have a background that supported his boasting now did he!
I'm fairly confident that Lane Kiffin didn't get the beatdown that everyone hoped for!
Stardust Wrote:I'm fairly confident that Lane Kiffin didn't get the beatdown that everyone hoped for!
Unfortunately, no he didnt...10 points wasnt what I was hoping for..oh well, cant wait till the Tide gets ahold of em!
63-14, lol...BLOWOUT CITY!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:63-14, lol...BLOWOUT CITY!

Leave him alone! You have to remember, he's a Bama fan :biggrin:
LOL, Sgt.Slaughter...love it!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, Sgt.Slaughter...love it!

:notworthy:Thumbs:
Yeah go ahead and laugh Playboy.....speaking of slaughter, when is Penn State going to play a non conference game against somebody in the top thousand? Beating Phelps, Jenkins, Betsy Layne and Magoffin County before playing that nasty Little 10 schedule shows me that Joe Pa might be SCARED to mix it up with the big boys Wink ....because we all know that Penn State is a 4th place SEC team. In either division. Big Grin
Wasn't a real bad lose but he wasn't singing rocky top either.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah go ahead and laugh Playboy.....speaking of slaughter, when is Penn State going to play a non conference game against somebody in the top thousand? Beating Phelps, Jenkins, Betsy Layne and Magoffin County before playing that nasty Little 10 schedule shows me that Joe Pa might be SCARED to mix it up with the big boys Wink ....because we all know that Penn State is a 4th place SEC team. In either division. Big Grin
LOL..NORTH TEXAS??????? WTFConfusedhh: Yeah..Nice win..Impressive!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL..NORTH TEXAS??????? WTFConfusedhh: Yeah..Nice win..Impressive!
Well last season we opened with the 9th ranked team in the nation on a neutral field. This season we opened up with the 6th ranked team in the nation on a neutral field. I would love to open up with Penn State to give us a breather for a change Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well last season we opened with the 9th ranked team in the nation on a neutral field. This season we opened up with the 6th ranked team in the nation on a neutral field. I would love to open up with Penn State to give us a breather for a change Big Grin

:Thumbs:

Penn St. PLay some quality teams then u can brag
Now that we've had our fun back on topic please.
Sorry Boss, Kiffen 0-1 Vs Florida, he shouldnt feel bad, so will everyone else this year
Well first of all.. We did lose.. But I'm very proud of my team and coaches. I think the real lesson was for the media.. If that was the blowout they all hoped for, then they might wanna try again next time. They built this game up so much that Florida HAD to win by 30+ or it was a disappointment. Say what you want about Kiffin, but he showed he can coach. Not many people will stay within 10 points of Florida this year, much less with a handicap on play calling due to poor QB play. This is definitely going to be an up and down season, but with the recruits we're getting the future is looking bright. Better get us while you can.
I think Daddy showed he could coach. The poll is still out on son.
CatDawg Wrote:I think Daddy showed he could coach. The poll is still out on son.
:Thumbs: Right on!
10 point lost, not to bad lol.
Well, we did play Oregon State last year and we didn't have too, LOL!!
On, on, U of K, we are right for the fight today,
Hold that ball and hit that line;
Ev'ry Wildcat star will shine;
We'll fight, fight, fight, for the blue and white
As we roll to that goal, Varsity,
And we'll kick, pass and run, 'till the battle is won,
And we'll bring home the victory.

This is the song that Lane Kiffen needs to start practicing because when UK and UT meet in lexington this is all he will hear and it will leave him begging that the cats will show a little mercy:beg:
The same Cats that just squeaked by Loserville?
CatDawg Wrote:Wasn't a real bad lose but he wasn't singing rocky top either.

a friend of mine from tn said he did sing it, because they didnt get beat by 30,lol
UT kept the game alot closer than expected and Im starting to really like Eric Berry! He had an awesome hit on tebow, every highlight i see of him he just kills wide outs, he looks like he hits like a MAC truck!
RedSeal Wrote:UT kept the game alot closer than expected and Im starting to really like Eric Berry! He had an awesome hit on tebow, every highlight i see of him he just kills wide outs, he looks like he hits like a MAC truck!

Berry is a beast! IMO best player on the D side of the ball in college football!
Pages: 1 2