Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 Pike Co. Middle school running backs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets hear some ideas
Not familiar with names of other backs in the county, but #28 justin johnson of belfry has to be on this list. He is an amazing running back, just a natural at that position
he is very talented as well as the #24 at johnson central
Lets takit on into the big sandy, besides belfry not to many fantastic rb in the county, pikeville and pike central have a couple good qbs, shelby v has a couple of younger rb in i think 6th grade, but johnson at bms has break away speed seldom seen at this level, i have watched may, johnson, carr, and the rest of these boys since they all came together in 6th, may & johnson have always been a perfect compliment to each other, and moving may to fullback and carr to the other half was a good move, may pounds the middle like a mad man then johnson hits the outsid if any of them see open grass they are gone
you are right on the head i have never seen a RB as quick as the johnson kid at this level but i hear that pikeville is going after him next season to build up coach howards program at pikeville is it true or do u know
I agree with mule, johnson and may make a good tandom, and with carr and the new qb on this team theyre twice as deadly, i also want to say the o-line is the biggest improvement on this team from a year ago, the backs have always been good but lsat year tfe blocking up front was horriable. This year its a complete turn around, their is a 5th grader named devon varney, that i think is worth putting on this thread
the bolden and branham kids are all power from valley
the branham kid from sv is a strong man who loves to run over people.
Kids should not be on here posting.
Just wondering why Caudill from Valley has been out the last couple games? Heard he was injured, also heard he quit. What's true, anyone know?
The branham kid from SV is way too slow to run the football.He should be blocking for some of them fast backs they got.
johnny u Wrote:The branham kid from SV is way too slow to run the football.He should be blocking for some of them fast backs they got.

have you seen him play? he plays fullback and mabey i am wrong but i always thought a fullback was a lead blocker. I also thought a fullback was supposed to get 4 yards a carry. which he consistently does.

btw he started out at lineman. but due to injuries he has moved back there and dose a pretty good job.
the jr high team has one true speed back he has a broken arm, cody banks is also injured, and brandon bolden is fast but more of a power back.
Have you even watched any games? seriously
watch football and know what each players position is designed to do.
A fullback is basicly a lead blocker, a center snaps the ball to the quaterback and so on and so forth..........
Football is all about speed these days.Anybody should know that.
well sir seriously thats not true. can you name some fast backs they got?
I watch you! Wrote:Just wondering why Caudill from Valley has been out the last couple games? Heard he was injured, also heard he quit. What's true, anyone know?

i do, we all do.
belfry 7th grade team has 3 real good backs taylor , dotson at the halfbacks and hatfeild at fullback
pike central's peyton harris was a natural runner this year and hes only in 7th grade.