Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Games this week.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
valley middle plays phelps again tues.

phelps has a really good running back/linebacker
hes #14
Belfry and Pikeville play this week also. This will be a barnburner in middle school games.
Big game on Thursday Johnson County 8th at Letcher County.
Huge game Thursday night at LCC. Johnson Central will roll into Whitesburg with a chip on their shoulder and be the favorites to win the game. If I'm right they are undefeated and have blown everyone on their schedule out. LCC has lost two games and are trying to rebound right now. The win against New Harlan has helped the kids but we need to get a little more physical if we plan on winning against Johnson Central.
Pikeville better be big and physical. Belfry dwarfed us on the field. They have excellellent speed and are talented kids. Coach May has these boys ready to play and done a fine job developing them from last year. They beat and beat us up and I think it's going to take an almost perfect game for anyone to beat them this year.
Good Luck Coach Howard against Johnson Central. Where is the tournament going to be held? Any chance to talk to Coach Howard to get some games on the turf?
sms plays rowan this saturday
price of th game Wrote:Belfry and Pikeville play this week also. This will be a barnburner in middle school games.

Belfry rolls big in this one. 46 -0.
What is wrong with Pikeville's feeder program. Coach Howard will get that fixed.
9/14 Adams 36-12 over Martin County at Martin County.
9/15 Adams vs. Magoffin at home
Madison Middle @ McNabb Middle on Thursday, 9/17/09.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Good Luck Coach Howard against Johnson Central. Where is the tournament going to be held? Any chance to talk to Coach Howard to get some games on the turf?

The post season grid is at Magoffin County this year.
Estill Middle at Clark Middle Thursday
Yes but the first rounds if you finish 1 and 2 is at your home place isn't it? I didn't know Magoffine Co was in our conference.
yes home team hosts first round. Magoffin County is in the small school conference.
Betsy Layne @ South Floyd 9/15.
Allen Central @ Betsy Layne 9/19.