Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UCLA 19 - Tenn 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Prince took one hard hit near the end of the game, looked like it knocked a couple teeth out.
Love seeing this one end as I predicted it would.
I'm glad those dang Vols lost!
Hopefully the 1st of 10 more.
UK > UT. This is the year fellas.
Wonder what motormouth Kiffin had to say after this one.
So this is the year?? I've sure heard that one before.. LOL.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:So this is the year?? I've sure heard that one before.. LOL.

Maybe we will have jodie meeks come play on offense a bit
UT loses! Is it just me or does UCLA always seem to get at least one big win every year?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Maybe we will have jodie meeks come play on offense a bit

LOL.. I knew there would be some sort of reference to basketball. No matter what we think, its still way too early to get this back and forth started. I'm realistic enough to admit that one day it will happen, but after last year.. I'm not real sure when that will be. If the game is as good as it was the last time UT came to Lexington, I know I'll leave knowing I got my moneys worth.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Final.

Prince took one hard hit near the end of the game, looked like it knocked a couple teeth out.

Yeah unfortunately they're saying his jaw is broken and he'll miss some time. From my seat at Neyland I could see him spitting blood. Hate to see anyone get hurt.