Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Central Michigan vs. Michigan State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another wild finish. Dan LeFevour leads CMU down the field to a TD with 32 second left. CMU goes for two and mfails. They recover the onside kick and attempt a 47 yd Field Goal. Kicker misses the field goal but MSU jumps offisdes.

Kick coming up...
IT'S GOOD! Barely snuck in the uprights.
Wow, looks like C. Mich. is gonna win this one.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kick hits a Mich. State player and bounces back towards Central Mich.

LOL

Good way to end the game!
Well the ESPN networks got their money's worth. The game on ESPN was Wisconsin/Fresno State.. that one went to Double OT with Wisconsin winning 34-31.
This Michigan State score is actually signficant if you are a UK fan because UK and MSU are competing for a couple of UK's top recruiting targets.
Leave it to my Spartans to just give the game away. Did anyone else hear the stat about Dan LeFevour besides me? They said that he had more total yards in his career than Tim Tebow. That's amazing.
The Big 10 fan on me hates this but the MAC fan in me loves it.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:The Big 10 fan on me hates this but the MAC fan in me loves it.

Well you are in quite the paradox considering how close all the Big 10-MAC matchups were today.
So true.