Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Florida 56 - Troy 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 TD passes and 1 rushing TD in the first half.
well he wasnt doing to well at first...but looking at this game as a whole when Troy's defense was fresh and wasnt plagued by the offense wasnt going 3 and out ever time out and they got rest they were doing a very nice job...Their D has been on the field 90 percent of the game which is not a good thing lol...At first they were getting pressure on Tebow now their front four are so tired they are getting knocked off the ball on every down...Fact of the matter is Florida's D kinda makes it ALOT easier on the O with short fields
Can't tell whether or not Troy is a "good" team because they have been absolutely dominated by Florida today.
Tebow is unbelievably good.

Florida has a depth chart full of Defensive and Offensive talent.
A Troy team that got beat 31-17 by Bowling Green State last week, lol..PLEASE!!!!!! Good Troy team my ***.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Tebow is unbelievably good.

Florida has a depth chart full of Defensive and Offensive talent.

Florida rotates as many as 12 different linemen throughout the game.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Florida rotates as many as 12 different linemen throughout the game.

I believe one is a KY high school graduate.
Florida is still the team to beat
T. Tebow - 15/24 237 yards 4 tds / 13 carries 71 yards 1 td
The impressive thing is Florida started REALLY slow in this one. They exploded in the 2nd Quarter and never looked back.
Florida could have scored 100 if they wanted to.
Comfort Eagle..I can't take your avatar( or whatever it is..heck does it matter, lol) anymore..My goodness, lol!!! SHE IS A 20 on a scale of 1-10!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The impressive thing is Florida started REALLY slow in this one. They exploded in the 2nd Quarter and never looked back.

Yes, very rough start for the Gators. But, finally Tebow stepped in and took over this game.
Florida fan 4 life and i must ay im looking for another good season after this open against troy