Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC 30 - New Harlan 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to congratulate the Cougars on a hard fought win. They played really well and we are all proud of each and every one of you. We were impressed with the New Harlan players and fans, they are always classy and pull hard for the Patriots but lose with the same class that they win with. Great game by both teams and hated to see either team have to leave with a loss. Keep your heads up Patriots you have many wins coming your way this season. Cougars, you are starting to look like the team that all of us fans expected to see this season.:Clap::Thumbs:
Another hard hitting barnburner between these two. Both QB's had strong arms.
Lovin' those Cougars tonight!!! Letcher County wins over Harlan in 5/6, 7/8, and freshman games. It's a good night on this side of the mountain!!!

Keep up the good work Cougars!!!!:letsparty
CougarBabe Wrote:Lovin' those Cougars tonight!!! Letcher County wins over Harlan in 5/6, 7/8, and freshman games. It's a good night on this side of the mountain!!!

Keep up the good work Cougars!!!!:letsparty

It makes for a longer ride back across that mountain when you are packing an "L".

Congrats to the Cougars tonight. A lot of good games in Whitesburg this evening.
Congratulations to Coach Howard and the Cougars. I would like to say I agree with Lambert, in that the Bears fans are some of the most classy I have been around
Mama Bear,
Just hope this winning streak continues when our high school comes over to play Harlan Oct 2. Gotta feeling that will be a heck of a game!!! :letsfight

Go Cougars!!!:Cheerlead
Big win
CougarBabe Wrote:Mama Bear,
Just hope this winning streak continues when our high school comes over to play Harlan Oct 2. Gotta feeling that will be a heck of a game!!! :letsfight

Go Cougars!!!:Cheerlead

I hope it's a real good game. I hope we can come out on top this year. To be honest, I wouldn't mind if it were played over there again this year. We really enjoyed ourselves at LCC last year. It's such a nice place to watch a football game.

Best of luck to the middle school Cougars for the rest of the season!
I know the trip across the mountain helps the home teams. I think the trip has hurt both teams at the middle school level. Pine Mountain claims car sick victims every year. I know that next year when I take my team over I'm leaving early so we can get our land legs back before kick-off.
You are exactly right about the mountain, I am from across the mountain but wish people would understand that the mountain takes alot out of a player. Good thinking coach.