Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2nd annual Operation Unite Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2ND ANNUAL OPERATION UNITE BOWL
Saturday Septembr 26th, 2009
Leslie Co. High School

12:00: New Harlan vs. Breathitt

2:00: Leslie Co. vs. Perry Middle

4:00: Johnson Central vs. Corbin

6:00: Letcher vs. Clay

8:00: Cumberland vs. Herald Whitaker

This should be a great day for football!!! Last years Bowl was a really great day. This year, we've added a game. This gives teams a chance to play other teams they don't normally play.
I Rule The World Wrote:2ND ANNUAL OPERATION UNITE BOWL
Saturday Septembr 26th, 2009
Leslie Co. High School

12:00: New Harlan vs. Breathitt

2:00: Leslie Co. vs. Perry Middle

4:00: Johnson Central vs. Corbin

6:00: Letcher vs. Clay

8:00: Cumberland vs. Herald Whitaker

This should be a great day for football!!! Last years Bowl was a really great day. This year, we've added a game. This gives teams a chance to play other teams they don't normally play.

JC vs. Corbin......... too bad LexCath is playing East Oldham @ Grant Co. because i would love to watch Corbin and Central square off. I know that JC has a very good 8th grade team but I predict Corbin to win this. 20-16:popcorn:

By the way, does Cumberland and Corbin play each other this year?
knighted Wrote:JC vs. Corbin......... too bad LexCath is playing East Oldham @ Grant Co. because i would love to watch Corbin and Central square off. I know that JC has a very good 8th grade team but I predict Corbin to win this. 20-16:popcorn:

By the way, does Cumberland and Corbin play each other this year?

No Cumberland does not play Corbin this year but think they could if Corbin would travel to Cumberland first.
Can't wait for the game between Corbin and JC. Wow! Should be a great game. Clay vs. Letcher should be a good game also.
Thank goodness I have a big mouth brother with a cell phone. I unfortunately have to work on Saturday. He's not much on play calls, but he can at least tell me what is on the scoreboard. I hope he uses the scoreboard to keep up with it, otherwise, he'll run out of toes.:lmao:

Should be a great game, Go JCMS Eagles.
Whats everyones thought on these games being played tomorrow.
I
Don't know that much about Clay Co. What is there record?
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:Thank goodness I have a big mouth brother with a cell phone. I unfortunately have to work on Saturday. He's not much on play calls, but he can at least tell me what is on the scoreboard. I hope he uses the scoreboard to keep up with it, otherwise, he'll run out of toes.:lmao:

Should be a great game, Go JCMS Eagles.

Little does he know I kicked him out of my fav five weeks ago.:ChairHit:
Let him get his play by play from his wife.:yawn:
GO EAGLES!!!!!
With the heavy rain, are these games still going to be played?
MR. Slate Wrote:With the heavy rain, are these games still going to be played?

Wear a life jacket.
shouldn't you already be on your way.
Just got a call from the field house that they had canceled.
MR. Slate Wrote:shouldn't you already be on your way.

I was just about to head that way. LOL
Thanks
Did they cancel the whole day or just certain games?
The whole day has been cancelled.
MR. Slate Wrote:The whole day has been cancelled.
Operation Unite Bowl is a good venue for the kids, but I ain't gonna lie, I sure was dreading sitting in the rain again today. I'm sure the creek is up over that way too. Maybe next year.