Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SV 5th and 6th grade Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
9-19-09
Central vs Shelby Valley 6:30
Highlands vs Belfry 5:00
Flat Gap vs LCC 3:30
WR Casltle vs Johns Creek 2:00

If any teams are interested in playing please pm me we would like to add a
11:00 and 12:30 game
Does anyone have the schedule for the SV 3rd & 4th Bowl games on the 25th??
On the 3rd and 4th schedule on the 26th we are waiting to see if Johnson Central can bring their teams should know this week then we will have a schedule
whos central?
central fan Wrote:whos central?

Johnson County's Central Elem.
Does any one have a 5th grade team if they do i sure Belfry 5th grade
would love to play sum one let us know.
Good luck to the wr. castle tomcats the team with the most heart in johnson county. "Though we are small we are fierce" Go show what we are made of boys!!!!!
Shelby Valley had a good turnout for the Bowl game despite the rain. The schedule was changed. Shelby Valley had to play 2 games. In the first game
WR Casltle beat Johns Creek
In the second game
Shelby Valley 7 LCC 0 Players of the game for Shelby Valley were Elswick for offence and Lucas for defence.
The third game was a good game with
Belfry winning by a touchdown in overtime vs Flat gap
The last game Shelby Valley 18 vs Highlands 7 was very close until the end.
The players of game for Shelby Valley were on Offence, Bowling and Defence, Webb.
Player #40 for Highlands was very good, he was Offence player of Game for Highlands. If anyone could list the names of the other players of the game, it would be great.
I felt this was the most competive and the most fundamental football that we have had in any one of our bowls in last couple of years. Would like to thank all the teams for coming over.
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:Shelby Valley had a good turnout for the Bowl game despite the rain. The schedule was changed. Shelby Valley had to play 2 games. In the first game
WR Casltle beat Johns Creek
In the second game
Shelby Valley 7 LCC 0 Players of the game for Shelby Valley were Elswick for offence and Lucas for defence.
The third game was a good game with
Belfry winning by a touchdown in overtime vs Flat gap
The last game Shelby Valley 18 vs Highlands 7 was very close until the end.
The players of game for Shelby Valley were on Offence, Bowling and Defence, Webb.
Player #40 for Highlands was very good, he was Offence player of Game for Highlands. If anyone could list the names of the other players of the game, it would be great.

Blake Martin-defensive mvp wr castle
Garrett McCloud- offensive mvp wr castle
-Final score WR Castle-24 Johns Creek-0
Very classy johns creek team and coaching staff
Shelby Valley has a heck of a team.
I was at Shelby Valley's 5th an 6th grade bowl. I thought it was one of the best bowls ever . 3 out of the 4 bowl games were very exciting . I also want to say this about Highlands . They are a class act . Shelby valley won the game but let me just say that after the game Highlands was clapping an saying good job Valley . That was just class !!!
Good luck Highlands an hold your heads up # 40 was a force an hard to take down .