Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard and Betsy Layne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know who won the games tonight and the scores?
Was told that Hazard won a-team 30-18
Yep. Hazard is one heck of a team!
Go Hazard!!!!!!!!
7th&8th grade Hazard won 30-18, 5th&6th Hazard won 28-12, 3rd & 4th Betsy Layne won 14-12
Hats off to Hazard! Played one heck of a game! I must say that Hazard's coach is one of the rudest I have ever saw in action!! BL played hard. It was a dandy game to watch! Keep your heads up Bobcats!!
I dont understand why you would say hazard s coach is rude. He is a fine person and does a great job with his kids.
Who is Hazard's coach?
All of Hazard's coaches are wonderful people.
Bluecat Wrote:Who is Hazard's coach?

A fine coach and a better person. Nuf' said.
Hey, as a Letcher Central Cougar fan I hate to see our boys play Hazard. We know were going to get hit in the mouth for 32 minutes and they will play mean and tough but always with class. Our coaching staff says that Hazard's head coach is old school and tough but they have the greatest respect for him. I hate to hear anybody talking about a man that gives up so much time to help kids, it's really pittiful
Wow what a great game to watch. Both teams played great would love to see a rematch in the Big Sandy Valley Conference playoffs.:flame:
hopscotch Wrote:A fine coach and a better person. Nuf' said.

Ok