Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 14 Johnson Central 7th 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VERY IMPRESSED with the JC kids heart and effort !!!
Coach Holbrook does a great job with them. They show up every night and play teams with 8th graders. Big reason program is so good at 8th grade level !! Hats off to you and your team coach !! We were lucky to survive tonight !!!
Congrats Blackcats!
Thanks coach for the compliment, I was very happy with my kids effort last night.
Adams is a very good ball club, great quarterback and running backs. But last night I thought there offensive and defensive line was the difference in the game. The defensive line was very solid all night long. Great game.
Got to watch the game last night and I agree with Mr. Slate. The offensive and defensive lines for Adams could be the difference maker for them this season. I was also impressed with Tyler Keens #21 at linebacker and the quarterback Grant Anderson #11 had a huge game running the ball. I like how the coach uses the anderson kid. He is such a athelete and the coach puts him at a lot different positions which gives him the oppurtunity to make plays.
Got to watch the game last night and I agree with Mr. Slate, the offensive and defensive lines for Adams could be the difference maker for them this season. I was also impressed with Tyler Keens #21 at linebacker and the quarterback Grant Anderson #11 who had a huge game running the ball. I like how the coach uses the Anderson kid. He is so atheletic and the coach lines him up at alot of different positions so he can make plays.
ballerfan 1 Wrote:Got to watch the game last night and I agree with Mr. Slate. The offensive and defensive lines for Adams could be the difference maker for them this season. I was also impressed with Tyler Keens #21 at linebacker and the quarterback Grant Anderson #11 had a huge game running the ball. I like how the coach uses the anderson kid. He is such a athelete and the coach puts him at a lot different positions which gives him the oppurtunity to make plays.

How is the Anderson kid passing the ball for Adams thus far? Does Adams pass the ball much? Just wondering how he is doing since leaving Lexington.
I've only been able to watch two of his games but you can tell he has a great arm. I think he is still learning the offense and his receivers because of his late arrival but should be GREAT by the latter part of the season. The coach does let him throw the ball - I'd say the offense is 50/50 pass/run - and he has done a fine job doing both. I'm sure Prestonsburg is very thrilled he is part of their program and family.