Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Games from 9-8 thru 9-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's everyone's schedule? Let's also post final scores

Johnson County 7th plays @Adams tonight and @Betsy Layne on Thursday.
Estill County Middle School plays host to Clark Moores Middle School Thursday
BL at Hazard tonight... hosts JC JV thursday
:popcorn:
Do the Adams B team and C team play tonight also? If so, are they playing Johnson Central too?
BELFRY 8th 56
PIKE CO CENTRAL 0

BELFRY LOOKED HORRIBLE 1st QUARTER, THEN FINALLY STARTED TO PLAY IN THE 2nd. DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS THE HOLIDAY LAYOFF OR THEY WERE JUST TOO OVER CONFIDENT, BUT PCC GAVE THEM ALL THEY WANTED THAT 1sT QUARTER.
Adams wins 14-0
SV 8th defeated East Ridge. Last I heard the score was 38-0.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:SV 8th defeated East Ridge. Last I heard the score was 38-0.

Score was 46 -8 Valley .
knighted Wrote::popcorn:

LexCath's 8th grade team beat a very good Grant Co. team tonight 27-22. Even tho the score wasn't indicative of the how the game went, Grant Co. are a very big hard hitting team. Our quarterback had his best game to date to quick strike 3 touchdowns before Grant Co. had crossed the goal line for themselves.

Lexington Catholic's 7th grade dominated the Grant Co. 7th grade team from the start and coasted to a 24-0 victory.
anyone with a final on Letcher Jv and Paintsville last night?
ADAMS B TEAM (5TH / 6TH) VS LETCHER (5TH/ 6TH)
ADAMS 18 LETCHER 12
Great game!!
9/10/09 McNabb @ Clark.
BELFRY 8th 40
SHELBY VALLEY 6

DEFENSE GAVE UP FIRST TOUCHDOWN OF THE SEASON. PLAY PIKEVILLE AT PIKEVILLE ON TUESDAY.
Estill 52 Clark Moores 22 8th Grade
Clark Moores 7th grade won, believe it was pretty lopsided, not sure on a final score.
Belfry 8th ---shelby valley 7th& 8th belfry 40 shelby valley 6. The first to score on belfry, a 7th grade # 24 , owen caudill. Good, tough player. Belfry has a great team. Congratulations to the pirates and to caudill from shelby valley!!!!!!!!
I watch you! Wrote:Belfry 8th ---shelby valley 7th& 8th belfry 40 shelby valley 6. The first to score on belfry, a 7th grade # 24 , owen caudill. Good, tough player. Belfry has a great team. Congratulations to the pirates and to caudill from shelby valley!!!!!!!!

BELFRY is an outstanding team they are unreal fast. I thought the wildcats played well on deffense....and moved the ball extremly well....just didnt have the speed nor depth to really play with The well oiled machine that is the 8th grade pirates. svms scored the first td on them all year thats pretty impressive........belfry is unreal....i'll go ahead and say they WILL win the big sandy confrence.
Betsy Layne 35 Johnson County 7th 6
Great job #24 valley.... The first to score on belfry this season... This says alot for this player and his fight for his school and his team.. I agree with you belfry will probably win all this year, they have a fantastic team and coaching staff...
7th Grade
McNabb 6, Clark 0

8th Grade
McNabb 27, Clark 14
Great job owen # 24 first to score on belfry 8th this season!!!!
hey now, lets not forget those big guys up front. sure he made good open feild moves, but without those horses out there.owen dosent go anywhere.
Guys if I'm not mistaking LCC lead Belfry through the middle of the 4th qtr. 8-0 so I think that means that they scored a T.D. if I'm right. The did eventually lose to Belfry 20-0 and I agree that Belfry is a fine football team. Their coaching staff is top notch and works as hard as any staff in the state and I think with a few breaks they can make a run at the big school championship in the Big Sandy but don't forget they still have to play the machine called Johnson Central. I also predict another meeting with the Cougars from Letcher County in the playoffs and I'm sure that they will come ready to play.
just don't know where you saw the big horses in this game!!! #24 was even noticed by the Belfry fans trying to get someone to be a big horse and block for him.. these big out front horses didn't play in this game!!!!!
Shelby West played East Oldham on September 8th and beat them 38-0..... Our 7th grade team won 16-6.

We have off this coming week before a big conference game against North Oldham on the road September 22nd....
Lambert #1 Wrote:Guys if I'm not mistaking LCC lead Belfry through the middle of the 4th qtr. 8-0 so I think that means that they scored a T.D. if I'm right. The did eventually lose to Belfry 20-0 and I agree that Belfry is a fine football team. Their coaching staff is top notch and works as hard as any staff in the state and I think with a few breaks they can make a run at the big school championship in the Big Sandy but don't forget they still have to play the machine called Johnson Central. I also predict another meeting with the Cougars from Letcher County in the playoffs and I'm sure that they will come ready to play.

IMO JC and LCC are not in the same class as the Pirates this year.How do U lead 8-0 and get beat 20-0 in the same game ? Hard played game by Valley maybe we see Belfry in the county Playoffs.
call me whatever Wrote:just don't know where you saw the big horses in this game!!! #24 was even noticed by the Belfry fans trying to get someone to be a big horse and block for him.. these big out front horses didn't play in this game!!!!!

If Valley has a horse i hope he cant read.
I agree with baller00 that was a great game (adams vs. LCC). I thought there were a few players from adams that dominated the game -- #88 especially, #3, and #5. :notworthy
blue60 Wrote:IMO JC and LCC are not in the same class as the Pirates this year.How do U lead 8-0 and get beat 20-0 in the same game ? Hard played game by Valley maybe we see Belfry in the county Playoffs.

Thanks for this quote.
LCC didn't lose 20-0, the final score was 20-8, not sure where your getting your scores from Blue 60. As far as LCC and JC not being in the same class as Belfry in the long run you may be right. But according to what I hear Valley would not even cater to the idea of playing LCC this year at the Varsity level so how can you really compare them to Belfry?
Pages: 1 2