Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Notre Dame vs Michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which team wins?
This is going to be a huge game for both teams with all the drama going on at Michigan and Charlie Weis with a much needed win for the Irish!
This is me picking a name out of a hat.... I am going to pick the Irish in this one.
I think Michigan will have a good year. Notre Dame will have a GREAT year. Notre Dame wins.

Notre Dame - 35
Michigan - 21
Two teams that I hate, but there is NO TEAM that I hate worse than Notre Dame
who is the home team
I think Notre Dame is gonna win. Jimmy Clausen is gonna have a great year.
Stardust Wrote:Two teams that I hate, but there is NO TEAM that I hate worse than Notre Dame

I have similar sentiments but the Irish will prevail in this one against the Wolverines. I have never seen a coach that can get on a person's bad side as much as Coach Rodriguez(with the exception of Billy Clyde).
Both teams looked really good in week 1. Forcier seems like a stud in that offense. Should be a great game, but Rich Rod will out coach Weis and the Wolverines cruise to a victory by a comfortable margin. 48-21.
I think Notre Dame wins with ease in this honestly, It just seems like there is a new attitude in South Bend! Im going with my Irish!
ND 42
Michigan 23
Notre Dame will wiin this one. I think Notre Dame will have a great season this year.
Notre Dame by 20
I don't pull for Michigan but I really hope they beat the irish by like a hundred so freakin Lou Holtz will shut up.
I am going with my Irish on this one, they may have the best receiving duo in the county with Golden Tate and Michael Floyd not to mention their big tight end.

Notre Dame 35
Michigan 14
Amun-Ra Wrote:I don't pull for Michigan but I really hope they beat the irish by like a hundred so freakin Lou Holtz will shut up.

Im with you there, Holtz drives me insane. Id love to see his beloved Irish get beat.
ND wins by 10 iin a shootout
Pulling for Coach Rod and Michigan!
Notre Dame 34

Michigan 10
Defining game for Michigan, but must-win for ND to show they're for real. ND looked like it last week, lotsa talent but still a bit immature and too playful IMHO.